Return to Website

Home Of The Big T Message board

Hello and Welcome to our NEW message board. Please feel free to post any questions or comments you might have here. We want to hear what's on your mind.

Home Of The Big T Message board
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
MrAnal - Sheena Shaw (Sheena Shaw In Hardcore Anal Sex / Ma12783 / 02.19.2014) ** NEW February 19, 2
MrAnal - Sheena Shaw (Sheena Shaw In Hardcore Anal Sex / Ma12783 / 02.19.2014) ** NEW February 19, 2014 ** 720p Hd > http://shorl.com/trahelipipryri MrAnal - Sheena Shaw (Sheena Shaw In Hardcore Anal Sex / Ma1278...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 2:58pm
by noelpry
w
wynkar
Public PickUps - Monika - *** With Me Baby ** NEW (MOFOS / February 25, 2014) NEW **
Public PickUps - Monika - *** With Me Baby ** NEW (MOFOS / February 25, 2014) NEW ** > http://urlin.us/1h52e Public PickUps - Monika - *** With Me Baby ** NEW (MOFOS / February 25, 2014) NEW ** b92c5eb40e ra...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 7:17am
by wynkar
IVT BlueSoleil 6.4.249 Windows 7 64 Bit.rar
IVT BlueSoleil 6.4.249 Windows 7 64 Bit.rar > http://tinyurl.com/ncnabfc IVT BlueSoleil 6.4.249 Windows 7 64 Bit.rar 97ffa81d91 JUKD-915.wmv.002Kumpulan Bokep 3gp raranswer key managerial accounting garr...
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 11:14am
by ornengel
k
Karina
book order
hi, I would like to order some books, but your mail adress doesn't work... can you help me please?
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2012 7:20am
by Karina
trailing dog pictures
Hi, I need urgently some photos of tracking/trailing dogs at work that I can use to illustrate an article on the incredible reliability of bloodhounds, as demonstrated by three recent scientific studies. The article will appear in New Zealand Kennel Gazette next mont...
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2009 7:45pm
by Hugh Cameron
pokemon leaf green info
ranger passwords pokemon pearl for ds pokemon pokemon game rpg pokemon blue rescue islands pokemon and red 5 7 in fire 4 6 flash pokemon movie pokemon toys pikachu list pokemon games red pokemon rescue mystery team dungeon rescue blue mystery cheats dungeon ds pokemo...
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2007 9:25pm
by Jessica
Looking for info on "Dick" Coulson
I'm from North Carolina and married Richard "Dick" Coulson's granddaughter Stephanie, originally from the Newfane/Lockport area. I'm looking for anyone who has any pics or stories regarding Mr. Tolhurst and her grandfather working together with those fine animals. I'...
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2007 11:52pm
by Kevin Lewis
b
Bruce
Just checking In
Was wondering if this was still active. Sort of a test!!!!
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2007 11:46am
by Bruce
Request
REQUEST: I would like to use some of the information and photos of Bill in a book I am completing for the novice SAR dog handler. (Laying a groundwork for training SAR dogs). I would like to add his name to the list of "greats" that have laid the groundwork Fo...
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2007 7:46am
by christy Judah
Bitten by the mantrailing bug!
I adopted a Bloodhound from my local pound almost a year ago after she picked me out and refused to let me leave without her! She is my first Bloodhound, but I am afraid it is not a habit I am going to be able to break. We have joined a local SAR group and to my am...
Views: 345   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2007 12:39am
by Cara Burcham
m
Mike
Update
Just to update those who know. Our dog in Minneapolis was named Chief in honor of Bill. Chief came down with a health related issue and had to be retired. As of last week a new bloodhound also named Chief is now deployed in Minneapolis. Chief #1 in 1.5 yrs was res...
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2006 6:30pm
by Mike
m
Mike
Bill
This is just a message to say to Natalie, Keith and Dean that Bill is missed every day and we thank you all for continuing to offer all of us the use of his knowledge. And to his extended family at the Special Forces Unit I know he is looking down upon you all with a...
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2006 8:06am
by Mike
new bloodhound for county
Have not seen nor heard any infor. on the new 'donated' bloodhound puppy, Billie T ( after Bill Tolhusrt) and her handler Joe Moll.... any thing???
Views: 415   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 17, 2005 5:08pm
by Bruce Sr
Special Forces Niagara Co. Sheriff's Dept.
It's been awhile now after Bills' passing and it appears that his webpage is getting traffic. With that in mind, I thought it might be time to give those who check in here an update specifically to the Niagara Co. Sheriff's Dept. Special Forces. (see www.ncsd.com)...
Views: 423   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 16, 2005 7:59am
by Bruce Ludemann S...
A new forensic approach idea?
Dear Sirs, Could you forward this idea to the real experts in scent dogs? I was reading a crime paperback called "The Blooding' about how DNA evidence was FIRST applied, in a case of a serial rapist/killer and they DNA-tested the entire CITY to find the perpertrator....
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 15, 2005 8:25pm
by DK Burrows
training my bloodhound pup
Hello! I was so happy when I stumbled across your website. I have a 16 week old female bloodhound puppy that I have been training since the day we brought her home. She is doing very well but I want to make sure that I am training her the proper way. I would love...
Views: 429   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2004 11:08am
by Bill Tolhurst
j
Jeff
Scent machine
I have been looking into options for a scent collection machine. I am the director of a SAR group, and would like something for training and for calls. I was provided your phone number, but did not want to bother you. Is the STU-100 for sale? Are there any other unit...
Views: 373   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2004 8:48am
by Bill Tolhurst
m
Mike
Training
Hi Bill! Got a question for ya. I have a 10 week old bloodhound who I have been training for trailing for two weeks now. He is doing great with the puppy trails. He is able to finish a straight trail successfuly without seeing the trail laid or the person laying it....
Views: 507   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 21, 2004 8:45am
by William Tolhurs...
m
Mike
jails
Hi Bill I was wondering about something. For someone that is a bloodhound handler for a prison, do you think it would be a good idea to have sent pads made of all the inmates? That way if one escapes we would be ready to go A.S.A.P. Of course I realize this would mea...
Views: 367   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 7, 2004 10:15am
by Bill Tolhurst
t
Tami
Cross-Training 7 yr old
I have a seven yr old trained mantrailing bloodhound...she has several finds accomplished but now I have been asked to bring her into an ongoing investigation of an abducted person *presumed dead* where she would have a scent article but the problem lies in that 1....
Views: 359   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 4, 2004 9:43am
by Bill Tolhurst
c
Carla
Bloodhound training
hi, I live in Italy and I own a Bloodhound puppy. I am in a SAR group and we need information about bloodhound training. In Italy we mostly use labs and German Shepherds for SAR. Bloodhounds are not used and no one knows how to train them. For the time being, we a...
Views: 395   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2004 10:22am
by Bill Tolhurst
Let's hear from you!
Hello Members I would be very interested in reading about recent searches, the difficulty of the searches, the problems encountered and the solutions. Additionally, I would like to hear especially from those with a multi-purpose dog, particularly bloodhounds cross...
Views: 359   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2004 12:18am
by Margie Spencer
No Subject
Bill how many times have you testified in ocurt about your dog finding scent evidence?
Views: 439   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2004 9:24am
by William Tolhurst
b
Bev
Re: Re: firearms detection
Hi Trish We have standards, in fact two of us are being tested again in October, using the standards. Bev --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Sorry Trish, None of the people I know have any information about standards or expectations on...
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2003 12:00pm
by Jerry
Area search vs. specific find
I'm wondering if one should concentrate solely on specific find using scent article, or participate in area search and water recovery as well. My concern is that the bloodhound will be taught to find the freshest scent, a problem when the dog goes to trial a specic...
Views: 380   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2003 9:29am
by Bill Tolhurst
Seminars
I would like to know if you will be doing any seminars in or close to Ohio any time soon? Thanks Donna Stone
Views: 462   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 5, 2003 9:02am
by Bill Tolhurst
l
Lee
Puppy Bloodhound Training
Bill- What training procedures/books do you recommend for a new BH puppy. I have purchased from a top breeder and want to do things the "right way". I figured I would come to best teacher for advise. I have joined a SAR group and we do have one other bloodhound whic...
Views: 383   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 9, 2003 3:34pm
by Bill Tolhurst
need contact
Hello Bill, I am currently working a cadaver case in Virginia and need to speak with you. Can you foward your phone number in private email, and I will phone you. thanks Margie
Views: 380   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2003 4:51pm
by Margie Spencer
Books
I just opened my mail and got your latest two books to go with the first. I also have ordered the other from the NPBA. Thanks for the Autograph! It means alot. Now the work can really start, Thanks!!!
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2003 7:58pm
by Charlie Mabry
Temperature on scent??
Hello, I am a new handler of a fine Bloodhound named Dusty Trails. She is just under a year old and she is doing great so far. She has been started on land trailing and water search. I live in the state of Indiana and the temperature ranges from the low teens t...
Views: 354   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2003 6:30pm
by Steve Hicks
t
Troy
STU-100
My question on the scent tranfer unit. Can you advise of any documented cases where the unit has been used by a evidence tech's in a crime scene and if there's any court decision or case law been made.. Thanks in advance Troy
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 11, 2003 9:02am
by Troy
Trailing in Germany-help-
Hi Bill, your website is very interesting and I frequently check it for changes and updates. It helps me to get on with my own work. I've practised mantrailing for three years and I'm a member of a rescue dog unit (German Red Cross) for 14 years. We train dogs fo...
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2003 3:25am
by Ursula Steeb
No Subject
Hello All. I am looking to place a few of my 8 day old litter into known working homes. I would remain a co owner of the pups and the other owner would be responsible for training and titling. I am looking for caring, responsible, and experienced trainers/owners. The...
Views: 350   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2003 5:36pm
by Joey Proffitt
courses
I am about to train a RAAF dog to man trail any human odour out bush. Does surface matter when setting up a trail for a new dog? My previous dogs were started up on hard road surface and then introduced to grass. What do you suggest?
Views: 389   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2003 3:33pm
by Peter Mario
m
Margie
Would you take this case?
Last week, a woman delivered a live baby boy. With cord still attached to placenta, placed a diaper on the child, wrapped the child in two blankets and left it in the woods to die. We were experiencing extremely cold temps and snow was falling. The next day, a...
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 21, 2003 8:20pm
by Margie
Bloodhounds for the police
Hello! I'm a student(study to become a profesional dogtrainer) from Sweden. At the moment I'm writing about bloodhounds. I would like to come in contact with someone that can tell me about how it is to train and work with a bloodhound. Thanks!
Views: 324   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2003 11:52pm
by Nina Eriksson, S...
looking for SAR k9 group
I have a 4 month old lab who might be a good candidate for SAR training. I am looking for a SAR K9 group near to me where I can have him assessed, and if he has potential, work with training him. I have expereince in obedience training, but have never attempted sea...
Views: 315   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2003 6:28pm
by gayanna
Shipping Charge
I wanted to purchase two books. How do I figure the cost of shipping from North Bend Washington?
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2002 3:15pm
by Kevin Callahan
Your book Silent Witness
Bill I'm interested in your new book but live in New Zealand and you don't have credit card facilities on your web site. Any bright ideas how we can sort this. Cheers Kim Charles. MERRY CHRISTMAS
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2002 9:09pm
by KIM Charles
m
Margie
No Subject
Happy to report that we had a successful find of a missing Hunter lost in the Dismal Swamp for 24 hours! Patton was able to determine a direction a travel, and went into the swamp as far as we could go, but had to stop due to the very thick brush. Helo was called b...
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2002 5:32am
by Margie
Chapped Nose
One of my dogs has developed a chapped nose. Since she was young, her nose has always been dry on the bridge area. She always has access to clean water and her nose is moist around the nostrils. Lately the top bridge area has gotten worse. The bridge area is more cha...
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 13, 2002 10:35am
by Steve Reichert
Re: Dr. Leon Whitneys book
Hi Les, Dr. Whitney's "Bloodhounds and How To Train Them" is out of print. I'm aware of people who have tried to buy old copies and the price ranged from $75.00 to $300. I bought mine in the early 70's and loaned it out to several dog handlers. It...
Views: 144   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2002 5:55am
by Bill Tolhurst
Dr. Leon Whitneys book
For Bill, Bill I have currently read and utilized the training methods of your books. I have read you refering to the Bloodhound book by Dr. Leon Whitney as your bible and am interested in reading it. however Im finding that the book is extremly rare and almost...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2002 11:26pm
by Les Jacobs
Re: Re: Any seminars coming up around the TN area?
One person did email me and told me to get with the local prison guys. We just had a prison work camp escapee and they called in the dogs. The dogs could not pick up the scent and I think the hound quality has went down. I know the handlers and they are good. I spok...
Views: 130   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2002 9:38am
by Joey Proffitt
Re: Re: Any seminars coming up around the TN area?
Verity Stark I have run out of contacts where I can refer new bloodhound dog people. Mainly because I have not been working the seminar circuit and don't know where seminars are being held or who is working and attending them. I won't recommend people unless I know...
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2002 3:31pm
by Bill Tolhurst
Re: Any seminars coming up around the TN area?
I also live in East Tennessee and have a 4 month old Bloodhound. I am having trouble finding anyone in this area to help me with learning to track. Let me know your experiences. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:I live in East TN and I wanted to...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 2, 2002 11:59am
by Verity Stark
Re: male or female
It's a personal preference of the handler. One sex doesn't work any better than the other. I prefer to work a male; thus avoiding the females semi-annual seasons. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:starting a puppy out for tracking-trailing is th...
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2002 3:57pm
by one who knows......
male or female
starting a puppy out for tracking-trailing is there a difference between males and females, is one or the other better trackers.
Views: 146   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2002 2:10pm
by steve sylvester
m
Margie
Re: Any seminars coming up around the TN area?
Hi Joe! I do not know of any seminars in your area, however, you are not too far from an outstanding seminar that will be offered in October in Virginia. It will be in Appomattox Virginia in the foothills of the mountains. Lodging/Food and instructin is outstandin...
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2002 4:41am
by Margie
Re: Re: Re: Training Records
The basics that you want to have for training logs are: Date, time trail was laid, time it was run(age of trail), weather conditions, temperature, wind direction, wind speed track layer, tracking surfaces, any distractions along the way(animals,noises,Etc.) Any pro...
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2002 11:15am
by Steve Ritchie
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet