Return to Website

Home Of The Big T Message board

Hello and Welcome to our NEW message board. Please feel free to post any questions or comments you might have here. We want to hear what's on your mind.

Home Of The Big T Message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trailing in Germany-help-

Hi Bill,

your website is very interesting and I frequently check it for changes and updates. It helps me to get on with my own work.

I've practised mantrailing for three years and I'm a member of a rescue dog unit (German Red Cross) for 14 years. We train dogs for area, debris, and water search.

We've only learned about man trailing three years ago and use it as an assistance to our "other" search work.

Unfortunately nobody can be found in Germany who knows the ropes of man trailing or is experienced with this kind of work. We are  urgently looking for somebody who can help us.

It is intriguing to know that you have been working in this field for 50 years and we would like to benefit from your experience.

I'm looking forward to your answer.

Greetings from Germany

yours Ursula

Re: Trailing in Germany-help-

Ursula,

I sent you an e-mail message.

Bill Tolhurst

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Bill,

your website is very interesting and I frequently check it for changes and updates. It helps me to get on with my own work.

I've practised mantrailing for three years and I'm a member of a rescue dog unit (German Red Cross) for 14 years. We train dogs for area, debris, and water search.

We've only learned about man trailing three years ago and use it as an assistance to our "other" search work.

Unfortunately nobody can be found in Germany who knows the ropes of man trailing or is experienced with this kind of work. We are  urgently looking for somebody who can help us.

It is intriguing to know that you have been working in this field for 50 years and we would like to benefit from your experience.

I'm looking forward to your answer.

Greetings from Germany

yours Ursula