Return to Website

Home Of The Big T Message board

Hello and Welcome to our NEW message board. Please feel free to post any questions or comments you might have here. We want to hear what's on your mind.

Home Of The Big T Message board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
training my bloodhound pup

Hello! I was so happy when I stumbled across your website. I have a 16 week old female bloodhound puppy that I have been training since the day we brought her home. She is doing very well but I want to make sure that I am training her the proper way. I would love to get involved with search and rescue groups in my area unfortunately getting a return phone call has been like pulling teeth. We have been using scents like tee shirts, hats and socks to get her stared and she has always found whomever was hiding. I would like to know no what the next step is. Do you offer seminars? If you do I would love to attend. ANy information that you could supply would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Re: training my bloodhound pup

Hi Chad,
It is difficult to tell you what the step should be. I don't know how much experience you have or just where the dog is in training. Bring me up to date on just where you are in training and what problems you have or what help you want to get. I'll try to help. e-mail me
Bill T.
e-mail natalietol@aol.com