Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Effortless Guide: How to Connect Amazon Prime to TV
Wondering How to Connect Amazon Prime to TV? Don't worry, I've got you covered! I recently discovered a seamless method to make this happen, and it's incredibly straightforward, especially if you're not tech-savvy. Firstly, ensure your TV is powered on and linked...
Views: 6   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2024 6:04am
by TechTo Review
Ssrmovies: Unleashing a Cinematic Extravaganza
In this vast digital realm, numerous avenues exist for indulging in the cinematic marvels of the latest movie releases. But what if I were to tell you that there exists a veritable treasure trove of motion pictures accessible entirely free of charge? Bid adieu to the...
Views: 8   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 16, 2024 7:55am
by Smartphonecrunch
Effortless Guide: How to Connect Amazon Prime to TV
Wondering How to Connect Amazon Prime to TV? Don't worry, I've got you covered! I recently discovered a seamless method to make this happen, and it's incredibly straightforward, especially if you're not tech-savvy. Firstly, ensure your TV is powered on and linked...
Last Post: Apr 16, 2024 5:11am
by TechTo Review
Best Hair Extensions Salon Near Jacksonville
Discover the epitome of luxurious hair transformations at Brittany Hairs Salon, acclaimed as the Best Hair Extensions Salon Near Jacksonville. Renowned for our commitment to unparalleled craftsmanship and client satisfaction, we seamlessly blend artistry with innovat...
Last Post: Apr 15, 2024 2:49am
by brittanyhairssal...
Ssrmovies: Unleashing a Cinematic Extravaganza
In this vast digital realm, numerous avenues exist for indulging in the cinematic marvels of the latest movie releases. But what if I were to tell you that there exists a veritable treasure trove of motion pictures accessible entirely free of charge? Bid adieu to the...
Views: 4   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2024 7:39am
by Smartphonecrunch
Weft hair extensions Jacksonville
Weft hair extensions Jacksonville are a popular choice for those seeking a seamless and natural-looking hair transformation. At Brittany Hair Salon, we pride ourselves on using only the highest quality weft extensions that blend flawlessly with your own hair. Our ext...
Views: 7   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2024 3:17am
by brittanyhairssal...
Free Download Hack Avatar Sabay Online
Free Download Hack Avatar Sabay Online > http://tinyurl.com/q3oma4h Free Download Hack Avatar Sabay Online, need for speed games download for windows 8 97ffa81d91 holomatrix cs6 download student solution ma...
Views: 695   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 22, 2024 2:21pm
by Jimmy
Creative Savings Unleashed: Explore 123RF Coupon Code!
Hey Creatives, Designers, bloggers, and content creators take note! 123RF has just released an enticing offer with their exclusive coupon code! 123RF is a leading stock photo platform that offers a wide range of high-quality images, illustrations, videos and mo...
Views: 20   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2023 1:32am
by Frank Hudson
Shine Brighter for Less: Goldsmith Voucher Codes Unveiled!
Hey Jewelry Enthusiasts, Prepare to take your style and sophistication to the next level without breaking the bank! Goldsmith has just dropped an amazing bombshell with their exclusive voucher codes! Goldsmith boasts an exquisite collection that includes captiv...
Views: 21   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2023 12:52am
by Shine Brighter f...
m
Megan
Recognition Brunch with Puzzle Theme... Any Gift/Decoration Ideas?
Our Volunteer Recognition Brunch is on 6/3/06 and we are planning a puzzle theme. Any suggestions for decorations, and especially GIFTS would be appreciated! I have about 350 volunteers, so I'm having trouble thinking of ideas that would fit them all! THank you fo...
Views: 2015   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 25, 2017 8:16am
by Richard Braddock
Kirtu Miss Rita EP 1-6 Complete Pages Adult Comic [Praky]
Kirtu Miss Rita EP 1-6 Complete Pages Adult Comic [Praky] > http://nutshellurl.com/42gox Kirtu Miss Rita EP 1-6 Complete Pages Adult Comic [Praky] b92c5eb40e MojoThemes - Serenity aˆ“ Responsive Por...
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 9:23am
by marjbryon
Digital Image Processing By Jayaraman Pdf Free Download.rar
Digital Image Processing By Jayaraman Pdf Free Download.rar > http://urlin.us/0f520 972c82176d label matrix v 8 7 crack  How.Rich.People.Think.pdf.rar  mlm software source code free download in...
Views: 5856   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 11:21pm
by zanchanc
No#1 hollywood weight loss
It is still time to lose weight before summer! buy Clenbuterol Treat yourself with Clenbuterol weight loss program and Clenbuterol cycle will help you lose more weight than any other medicine without Clenbuterol side effects ! You can buy prescription only Clenbutero...
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2010 5:22am
by clenbuterol
community themes
hiiii, I know on the old site there was a large list of door dec ideas by theme. I remember there were a lot to do with movies, like Harry Potter. Others were music related. If you want to stick with the geography thing going on, you could do Malibu, Vegas, New...
Views: 1885   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 2:00am
by pearljams
cleaning
hiiiiii, I'm an RA in an all guys floor, and I'm sure like many, keeping the lounge, kitchen area, and bathrooms are always a challenge. I'm wondering what approaches some have taken to keep the mess to a minimum. I maybe thought of doing a Spring Cleaning program...
Views: 439   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 1:57am
by pearljams
Mature Student Floor.
hiii, That seems like a very odd theme for a floor. Maybe you could throw a tea party or host book club meetings. I'm not sure what people who identify themselves as mature do, actually... Oldsmobile parts
Views: 437   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 1:57am
by pearljams
community themes
hiiiiii, I know on the old site there was a large list of door dec ideas by theme. I remember there were a lot to do with movies, like Harry Potter. Others were music related. If you want to stick with the geography thing going on, you could do Malibu, Vegas, N...
Views: 458   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 1:56am
by pearljams
Programming for Safety on and off campus in L.A.
hiiiiiiii, any suggestions how to make it interesting and interactive. Oldsmobile parts
Views: 407   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 1:55am
by pearljams
2008 Election Programming
hii, While the elections are not until November, the political scene is heating up! What are you doing in your communities to program around politics? Stay tuned for more resources here, but please let us know what ideas YOU have and what resources you'd lik...
Views: 467   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 1:42am
by pearljams
LooK for 010 Theme items posting daily
We are currently populating our 010 gifts and cards for Volunteer week, will complete shortly!
Views: 458   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 13, 2010 1:02pm
by Thankscompany
volunteer forms
Looking for "volunteer forms" that tare used to sign up volunteers. Also any liability/release forms. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Views: 1046   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 11, 2009 4:37pm
by bob
k
Kim V
Parent board gift ideas
I need some inexpensive ideas for gifts for my parent board, administration, and office assistants (15 people in all). I'm in the Ogden-SLC Utah area. Have tried countless websites and can't believe the shipping on the 3 ideas I really like. Help!
Views: 1311   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2009 2:37am
by meeting42
Volunteer Recognition ideas
Hello, I was thinking of having a theme "Volunteers are a work of Heart". Does anyone have any ideas? I would really appreciate the help. Thank you. Angie
Views: 3468   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2008 12:02pm
by Angela Fallon
l
linda
Bar of Soap
I bought these nice little bars of soap on sale at Pier One and am trying to come up with a "thank you" saying to place on each one and use them as favors for a Girl Scout Leader Dinner. Anyone out there know any poems or thank you sayings with a soap, clean, suds,...
Views: 1532   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2008 3:15pm
by Kerry Magliane
Association Picnic
I am the membership chair of the Virginia Beach Retired Employees Association. We are having a membership picnic in July to recognize current members and welcome new ones. It is going to be a family affair. We have chosen the theme of "Old Fashioned County Fair"...
Views: 860   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2008 2:17pm
by Kerry
j
Jeri
25 th recognition Dinner
Does anyone have any ideas for our 25th annual recognition dinnerto be held next year.
Views: 970   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2008 12:38pm
by Jeri
b
Becky
Tax, Money-themed Vol. Recognition Luncheon Help!!
I am looking for ideas on recognizing our volunteers who helped prepare income taxes for low-income families. Anything money-themed, IRS themed, etc. would be great. Thanks!!!
Views: 1289   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 9, 2008 3:25pm
by Linda
Inexpensive Entertainment and Recognition Ideas
I’m looking for some very, very inexpensive western ideas for a volunteer round up. I’m also looking or some entertainment that would be fun for older volunteers.
Views: 2076   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 5, 2008 6:41pm
by Annette Hernande...
r
Ruthie
Volunteers are Treasures
Does anyone have any ideas for the theme "Volunteers are a Treasure"? Any ideas on a scavenger hunt?
Views: 1352   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 5, 2008 6:19pm
by Annette Hernande...
Hats Off to Our Members!
Hi Everyone, I'm doing a Membership Business Meeting/Volunteer Awards Night all in one. The theme will be something like "Hats off to our Members"...Any ideas for decorations/food/entertainment/favors/etc. would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for the input, and...
Views: 1117   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 5, 2008 6:06pm
by Annette Hernande...
lifesaver package
Hi all, Does anyone have the poem that can accompany a little gift bag of various items to symbolize the helpfullness of volunteers? I know that there were lifesavers and $1,000,000 bars in it, but can't remember what else was included. Thanks for any help you c...
Views: 1748   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 5, 2008 5:45pm
by Annette Hernande...
Summer Recognition Event Ideas Needed
I have $1000 to work with and need to plan a summer event in Chicago for about 100 - 150 people. Any ideas?
Views: 1359   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2008 4:40pm
by Kelly Jordan
phoenix flowers com
I guess those cans up your naturalness phoenix flowers com. I pink hawaiin flowers currently imported from avant gardens. Each fruit was sprouting where they can travel and of trees with white flowers a single cultivars. I wish she went down thank you for the flowers...
Views: 788   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2008 6:23am
by Dasharne'
k
Kelly
same day flower delivery in Philadelphia
choose a every deliver flowers in raleigh nc market. it the deliver flowers in VA and plant - flower deliver in CT Finally Nutrition 22 ornamental with floral delivery OR floral delivery in San Antonio Texas a starch Whether same day flower delivery in Philadelphia F...
Views: 632   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2008 8:34am
by Kelly
hot dog volunteer event
Hey I'm doing a little impromptu volunteer event on July 21st. It is national hot dog day so we're goin to have picnic. anyone have any ideas for a little theme name or slogan? thanks!
Views: 1458   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 5, 2008 3:45pm
by Patty
Farm/Country Theme
We host a volunteer luncheon the day after our annual dinner auction and use the same decorations to cut back on costs and preparation. The theme for the dinner auction is "A Knight at the Farm". Does anyone have any suggestions for a farm/country related volunteer...
Views: 991   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2008 11:39am
by Beth
gag gift
Our theatre uses volunteers on a daily basis and we give volunteer coffees approx 3-4 times a year. At the beginning of our fiscal year, I like to do a grand prize drawing to a lucky winner but I want it to be a fun gift. The best one I came up with was a washer/drye...
Views: 1454   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 15, 2008 9:08am
by Beth
d
Deb
Ideas for 'Volunteers Rock' theme!
I am planning a celebration to honour our volunteers using the theme VOLUNTEERS ROCK! I'm going with a 50's theme - records as decorations, bubble gum contest, 50's music, etc. However I would like a few more ideas. Has anybody used tried this theme before, sugge...
Views: 1972   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 29, 2008 4:24pm
by Mrie Houck
Volunteer Quote or Something to draw someone in to want to volunteer
I am looking for a quote or something to put at the top of our website that would make someone want to volunteer. Something like "Change the World - Be a Volunteer" Anyone have anything better? Or an actual quote from someone???
Views: 1581   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 7, 2007 1:44pm
by jayne campbell
e
Erin
Volunteer recognition
Hi there, I am new to this and I am responsible to organize something for our 140 volunteers. Our even is a one day a year event and most volunteers give about 5 hours of there time. Last year they did a pizza party right after the event but alot of volunteers did n...
Views: 3059   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2007 11:42am
by Kerry
t
tia
B2K
Those posters are tight
Views: 911   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2007 10:42pm
by tia
I need HELP! GAME IDEAS!!!
HELP!!! I need game ideas for my volunteer breakfast. I have a craft that the kids and parents are going to do together, but I need a game that everyone can play that is not bingo. We did that last year and it was great, but I really wanted to do something different...
Views: 1392   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 24, 2007 9:55am
by Kathy
Looking for a theme connected with airplanes
Just looking for a theme or slogan I can use with volunteers & airplanes, THANX
Views: 1009   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 5, 2007 2:30pm
by Vicki
Magical Moments Theme for luncheon
I was wondering if anyone can share any ideas on "Our Volunteers create magical moments" theme? Thank you all in advance for your help.
Views: 2230   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 26, 2007 1:29am
by Sue R.
a
Amy
Parent Banquet Theme Ideas
I am the Parent Involvement Coordinator for a Head Start and I am looking for any suggestions/ideas regarding a theme for our Parent/Volunteer Appreciation Banquet. Thanks!
Views: 1320   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2007 11:16am
by Megan
a
Ana
Looking for inexpensive volunteer gifts in chicagoland area
Hi! Does anyone know of any inexpensive gift ideas in the chicago land area? Places, websites or ideas are very much appreciated!!! I have two volunteers that are at their 10year mark and i would very much love to give them something! Thanks sooo much!
Views: 1702   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 6, 2007 12:47pm
by Kerry
National Volunteer Week ideas
Hello all! As we all know, National Volunteer Week is coming up and I was wondering what everyone is doing for the week. I'm trying to come up with some new ideas for this year's theme of "Volunteers Grow Community". We have volunteers who are teenagers all the...
Views: 2525   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 2, 2007 2:29pm
by Val Peterson
Restaurant themed ideas
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has a simple event theme for volunteer recognition at a restaurant-so space is limited and people will be seated. Any suggestions/ideas would be helpful. Thanks Jennifer
Views: 1372   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 19, 2007 11:30am
by Jennifer
Cheers for Volunteers Ideas
I am having the local HS come in and do a demonstration of cheerleading for the Volunteer Luncheon. I am in need of decorating and gift ideas.
Views: 2362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2007 4:36pm
by Marianne Shovan
theme around MasterCard commercial
For our Annual Volunteer Recognition Events (evening and morning), we are focusing on the impact volunteers have on our programs through statistics (i.e. 1700 volunteers, 50,000 hours of service, 1100 Adult Education students taught each year, 15,000 individuals serv...
Views: 1476   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 4, 2007 6:22pm
by anonomous
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet