Tae'Nah Sanctuary

The last place to look for your Amazon Athelfis...

Tae'Nah Sanctuary
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Aimoo Down - Changing Platforms

I am sorry that I haven't posted in a while. But when I was about to, aimoo wouldn't let me in. I am frustrated, too, athelfi, but I hope that you forgive me for being so negligent. I hope that aimoo comes back on again.

Elina!! I'd been wondering about you! I'm glad you found this forum. Please go check out the others if you can. We need all the input we can get!

So I checked out the boards. Im against a msn group so i didn't look at that one.
The free forums one looks cool, i had an issue creating an account with the free power boards so i couldn't check that one out, the guild portal one looks cool but really complicated(i couldn't figue out how to post!)

so yeah

If you applied at any of the boards, I just had to go in and approve you. You should be able to access it now.

Boards that need approval are the Free Power boards and Guild Portal. (You couldn't find the forum cause you have to be approved first.) The third test board, Free Forums, doesn't need approval right now.

:)

I have had a play at the new forums, and also was just able to navigate through Aimoo without any trouble, even though there is still plenty missing.

The more I play, the more I find free form easiest in general, and when I am using a dial up system, it is the quickest. When I use Broadband/DSL the others are quick and easy as well. I don't know if Aimoo will be corrected (figers crossed) but the new format is workable.

That is my two cents!!

Tara