Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Magical Moments Theme for luncheon

Hi Cristy,

I would love to send you the photo - however it needs to be sent U.S. mail as I did not have a digital camera at that time.

Please send my your address.

The basic idea is:
a black top hat (from a party supply store)

A bunny (about 8 or 9 inches tall) I bought ours from Oriental Trading.

I took a dowel (about 14 inches long) painted it black and tipped one end in silver glitter. Like a magician's wand. Secure in hat - glitter side out.

Some oversized playing cards (I put them three together (fanned out) and glued on a wire support

Two stems with metalic stars on them (from the craft store's flower isle)This adds a nice little sparkle.

I used floral foam inside the hat so I could secure everything in with wire.

Red and black star glitter scattered on the table and some regular size playing cards just for fun.

Re: Re: Magical Moments Theme for luncheon

Thank you! I'm a teacher needing an idea for a way for my second-graders to 'thank'our "Partners-in-Learning. I'm going to make Top hats from construction paper and have them pull out paper rabbits with all the volunteer services our parents perform in a year. We put on an assembly and a tea every year! Thanks again for the great idea!

Re: Magical Moments Theme for luncheon

Thank you soo much for your input. This sounds fun and exciting. I will be emailing you my address through email.

Again Thank you,

Cristy

Re: Re: Magical Moments Theme for luncheon

Hi Cristy,

Has my photo arrived? Do you understand the concept of the centerpiece?

I hope your event is a great success!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Magical Moments Theme for luncheon

Yes it did... Thank you for taking the time to send the picture. Very creative, the centerpiece looks great. Thank you so much for you help.

The Thanks Company 136 Woodberry Drive PO Box 220 Cherryville NC 28021-0220
Toll-free Phone or FAX: 888-875-0903 Regular Phone or FAX: 704-435-8828