Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I need HELP! GAME IDEAS!!!

I did jeopardy for my teen volunteers and it worked out great. I made a jeopardy board with the five catagories which involved the hospital in some way, fellow volunteers, volunteer office staff, infection control were a few of my catagories, and then had $100, $200, etc questions. I divided the room into three and they worked as a team to answer the questions. If they answered a $100 question I gave them a peice of candy, $200 question they got 2 peices of candy, etc. At the end of the game which ever group had the most candy won. They received a simple little prize and they all got to eat the candy at the end. It worked out really well.

Re: Re: I need HELP! GAME IDEAS!!!

Another great idea for a game (or a boy's birthday party) is to hand out small boxes of legos - without the directions or the box, just the plastic bag and lego pieces and have the parent/child team try to put them together. It's a lot of fun! (For a boy's party they can take the item home as their attendance gift.)

The Thanks Company 136 Woodberry Drive PO Box 220 Cherryville NC 28021-0220
Toll-free Phone or FAX: 888-875-0903 Regular Phone or FAX: 704-435-8828