Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Three Cheers for Our Volunteers!

You could make little pom-pons using a Tootsie Pop lollie pop and fashion it into one. Make fringe out of paper, yarn, plastic fringe intended to use for a float (party store). Tie or hot glue it to the wrapper. Place a bunch in the center of the table standing up inside a Party hat with the tip cut off so it looks like a megga phone. Use school colors. use a megga phone to announce the recognition. Instead of clapping, encourage people to shake the Pom-pons that are on the table. Cut name badges out of rectangle name stickers, cut from corner to corner to make a triangle ( looks like a pennent). Use a sign on a popcicle stick "HIP-HIP-HARRAY". Flash that 3 times in the air and encourage participation for the crowd to read it out loud. Hope that helps!
Pauline in Wisconsin

Re: Three Cheers for Our Volunteers!

First off, what a great idea!

My favor idea would be to make little mini "megaphones" (those cone shaped things cheerleaders use) and put "Thank You" with your orgainization on the side. That way it's something small and inexpensive (I made mine out of card stock or sometimes Oriental Trading will have them available) and something they can keep because they will know who it was from!

Best of luck with your organization's recognition dinner!

The Thanks Company 136 Woodberry Drive PO Box 220 Cherryville NC 28021-0220
Toll-free Phone or FAX: 888-875-0903 Regular Phone or FAX: 704-435-8828