Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Volunteer Event Slogan-Garden

Hi, I am planning our volunteer recognition event and need some slogan ideas.
We have a garden theme.
So far I have..
Planting the Seeds of Success
Bloom Where You Are Planted
Just wondering if anyone out there has more ideas.
Thanks!

Re: Volunteer Event Slogan-Garden

How about, "Thank You for Growing Love"?

"Thank you for helping us grow" or "troul do I love thee". Need more ideas for the the event? We had a theme like this once. Happy to share!

We did this theme a number of years ago and we did "Planting Seeds of Service" Our decorations were gloves and gardening tools we got from the Dollar Store. We took all kinds of slogans and put them on business cards folded in half at each place setting - Gardening adds years to your life and life to your years”,A beautiful garden is a work of heart”,“I’m not aging, I just need to be repotted”, “Gardening — just another day at the plant” and many others. I found a website that had seed packets and we made them and filled them with flower seeds from my garden and on the front they had SOWING SEEDS OF SERVICE. This in only a part of the whole event. We even had a prayer related to the garden.

Sowing the Seeds of Love

Planted with Care, Harvested with Love

We used this theme last year for our food pantry volunteers. It was a real sucess. Our table arrangements were floral arrangements with seed packets and small garden tools. We used watering buckets to serve our drinks from. (The kind with a spout) and gardening gloves as napkin holders. We had lots of fun with it!

The Thanks Company 136 Woodberry Drive PO Box 220 Cherryville NC 28021-0220
Toll-free Phone or FAX: 888-875-0903 Regular Phone or FAX: 704-435-8828