Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: bulletin boards

I did make a couple of bulletin boards with hats and it is really cool. One I did was "Hats Off To Spring" with faces I made out of tag board with I guess paper caps cut out of colored tagboard and if my memory is correct, the faces were looking over a fence that I had purchased. You know, corragated paper fence. I can look to see if I can find a photo of it and send it on to you if you wish to send me your address. Another one I did was out of real caps/hats and that is about all. Oh yes, I also made one with paper caps on with names of residents on them. That would be cool to have paper caps/hats cut out with volunteer names on each one, depending on how large your bulletin board is. Sounds neat, I may just use that. Another idea that just popped into my mind is taking a photo of residents or volunteers if they let you, with a cap on and pin on the board. You must do this in advance though. I realize not all volunteers are on a weekly basis, but the ones that are, you could do this for. I also take photos of the volunteers through out the year and put them on tag board for the residents to see at their party. Hope this helps a little. Be waiting to hear from you.
Susan Moe, Activity Assistant, Certified
Volunteer Coordinator
Minnewaska Lutheran Home,
P O Box 40
Starbuck MN 56381

The Thanks Company 136 Woodberry Drive PO Box 220 Cherryville NC 28021-0220
Toll-free Phone or FAX: 888-875-0903 Regular Phone or FAX: 704-435-8828