Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ideas needed.

I am in the middle of trying to plan 2 different forms of recognizing volunteers. First I need something affordable that can be mailed out to about 200 volunteers (mailed as in an envelope). So any body have any ideas on that?

Second I need to plan an event to recognize a special group of volunteers who have put in hours of their time putting together charts (for nurses doing home visits). We want to do something special for them for all their hard work. Any ideas??

Re: ideas needed.

I plan to send my 60 volunteers a packet of seeds (10 for a $1 at the dollar store) with some hokey banner over the top: you plant the seeds of kindness. I'm sending it with their monthly activity calendar with a reminder of our volunteer luncheon the end of April. The seeds don't weigh enough to put extra postage on the letter I was already going to send.

Re: Re: ideas needed.

Hi i was just visiting this forum. whe you did the theme Volunteers Plant seeds of Kindness, did you find a good peom to go along with it. I am doing tat theme this year and am having trouble finding a poem. What did you do for your party?
Thanks alot

Re: Re: Re: ideas needed.

I gave my vols. a packet of seeds as well and included the Greek Proverb "When a person plants a tree under which he will never sit, you know civilization has come to that land"

The Thanks Company 136 Woodberry Drive PO Box 220 Cherryville NC 28021-0220
Toll-free Phone or FAX: 888-875-0903 Regular Phone or FAX: 704-435-8828