Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Recognition/Entertainment Banquet

I love your idea for the treasure chest and scavenger hunt. This would be ideal for my Girl Scout Leader/Daughter banquet. One year later and I find this idea - I hope I can still get some information from you to help make our event a success.

Thanks!

Nancy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

We are preparing for our 'entertainment' portion of our annual banqet and have hit a brick wall. We would like to do something that allows everyone to be involved. We expect 400 for our banquet dinner. Last year we used a theme of 'Volunteers hold the keys to many treasures.' In the middle of the table was a treasure chest with items inside...and then we took a 'trip' and had a scavenger hunt. The volunteers would need to look into the chest for their 'survival kit' while the narator read the story. It was great...too great! This year we have no clue as to what to do for our entertainment. Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks so much!

Treasre Chest sounds terrific....please do tell us whole story.

Just like everyone else - I would like more information on the Treasure Chest Story and Scavenger Hunt.

I loved your Idea about the treasure chest and scavenger hunt. Could you give more details about this event? If possible could you walk me through the process and what items are needed? Thanks , Gayle Davis

The Thanks Company 136 Woodberry Drive PO Box 220 Cherryville NC 28021-0220
Toll-free Phone or FAX: 888-875-0903 Regular Phone or FAX: 704-435-8828