Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
volunteer regonition

Can anyone possibly give me any ideas what I can possibly do for the volunteers within the army community for the National volunteer Week?

Re: volunteer regonition

I Direct a Senior Volunteer Program. We plan a recognition event each year. Why not do an "All American Theme" with a saying such as "Volunteers, the heart of America!" and have it done in red, white, and blue. I hope this helps!

Take a look at the ideas on www.positivepromotions.com They are a little pricy but the more you buy the cheaper they get. They have a pin with the American Flag and it reads "Volunteers, Everyday Hereos" many other ones as well.

Hi,

How about a payday for these volunteers... Payday candy bars Or a raise in pay (something with raisins... rais-in pay

Kathy

Re: Re: volunteer regonition

I love that idea! Thank you for offering that. I can definately afford a couple of cases of candy bars!

Re: Re: volunteer regonition

Thank you! Thank you! I love it, could make a little gift bag w/payday, 1,000,000 Grand bar, etc. thanks, I needed a brain-jog. gl

Quick and simple idea is to take Lifesaver Candies, print labels of Thanks (your choice of wording), and label each. Place them in a basket for each access or personally label each and place in their mailbox or wherever they pick-up assignments, messages, etc.

Keep it simple is always a good train of thought!
Deb,

The Thanks Company 136 Woodberry Drive PO Box 220 Cherryville NC 28021-0220
Toll-free Phone or FAX: 888-875-0903 Regular Phone or FAX: 704-435-8828