Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great Gift for Volunteers

Book: Chicken Soup for the Volunteer's Soul makes a great holiday or volunteer appreciation gift!

Re: Great Gift for Volunteers

To Anyone who is lucky enough to find this incredible web site:

All of the information listed here on this website is great but I feel it is because so many people respond and they are very creative and innovative. It is incredible that they share this with all of us.

My colleagues and I have been very fortunate to not only read Arline's book "Chicken Soup for the Volunteer's Soul", but have been privileged to hear her poignant stories first hand. She touches audiences wherever she speaks and is a wonderful testiment to the world of volunteering. She also is very "generous in working with not-for-profit agencies" who are interested in presenting their volunteers with the book.

Arline is also featured as a regular writer in the new magazine "Inspire Your World"... a new magazine that does a wonderful job higlighting volunteering and philathropy on our planet. Both, Arline's book and the Inpsire Your World avenues have had incredible impact not only on our volunteers, but also the board's of directors of our organizations and as important...the businesses that our volunteer center is trying to engage as volunteers.

Check out Arline's web site: www.ArlineOberst.com and
www.Inspireyourworld.com.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Book: Chicken Soup for the Volunteer's Soul makes a great holiday or volunteer appreciation gift!

The Thanks Company 136 Woodberry Drive PO Box 220 Cherryville NC 28021-0220
Toll-free Phone or FAX: 888-875-0903 Regular Phone or FAX: 704-435-8828