Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Volunteer Recognition Dinner Theme Ideas

how about this "there's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer" we give small plaques out, being a christian organization we are giving out this year a print of all our older church steeples we have here in town, from a local artist. we also do a powerpoint presentation. display board with pictures of how our volunteers work.

Serving in Christ name,

Mel

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am the Volunteer Coordinator for a major facility. Among other things, I am in charge of recognizing our volunteers via a volunteer recognition dinner. I was hoping someone out there can give me some new and creative ideas on a theme and maybe some gift ideas. Can anyone help me?

Thanking you in advance

-Anonymous

Re: Volunteer Recognition Dinner Theme Ideas

how about this "there's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer" use lots of hearts. we give small plaques out, being a christian organization we are giving out this year a print of all our older church steeples we have here in town, from a local artist. we also do a powerpoint presentation. display board with pictures of how our volunteers work. we also use free local intertainment, ex: singers, comedian or local older dance groups.

Serving in Christ name,

Mel

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am the Volunteer Coordinator for a major facility. Among other things, I am in charge of recognizing our volunteers via a volunteer recognition dinner. I was hoping someone out there can give me some new and creative ideas on a theme and maybe some gift ideas. Can anyone help me?

Thanking you in advance

-Anonymous

The Thanks Company 136 Woodberry Drive PO Box 220 Cherryville NC 28021-0220
Toll-free Phone or FAX: 888-875-0903 Regular Phone or FAX: 704-435-8828