Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum

Need some fresh recognition ideas? Have some great ideas to share? This is the place!

Volunteer Recognition Ideas Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: A Spin on Pay It Forward

The company is Difference Makers International

www.blueribbons.com

Email: ABlueRibbn@aol.com

POBox 2115

Del Mar, CA 92014

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

There is a group that makes blue ribbons that have gold lettering that say Who I Am Makes A Difference which I have used in the past to give to volunteers. The company is based out of Del Mar and I believe they are called the Wishmakers, but I am not sure.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I would like to share and idea I plan on implementing and extend an invitation to anyone interested to join me. I will be sending 3 blue (hopefully dark blue--but I have not purchased them yet) ribbons to all of our volunteers. They will be asked to wear one through out the entire year. They will be asked to pass the other two out to individuals who do not volunteer, but they believe will benefit from volunteering ( does not have to be in my organization). It is a spin on the pay it forward idea.

I will also instruct the volunteers to take their time and not give them out randomly, but to consider the ribbon a valuable treasure to be shared. Again, this is my idea and anyone who wishes to share in it with me is welcomed. I plan to get the ribbons out before the new year. I am even thinking about giving one ribbon to our city council.

The Thanks Company 136 Woodberry Drive PO Box 220 Cherryville NC 28021-0220
Toll-free Phone or FAX: 888-875-0903 Regular Phone or FAX: 704-435-8828