Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links | Discussion Forum Archive
Return to Website

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum

This forum has been created for you, so feel free to use it often to share your ideas, insights, and experiences from which we all can learn. Please note that we will remove postings if they: a) are not germane to the subject of education, b) are advertisements or sales pitches, c) contain profanity, obscenity, or comments that are insulting to readers.

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
What do you want to do, Thomas?

Have you any goals of your own?
Love to hear about YOUR goals (interests)...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My father says that he thinks that school is stupid but that I should go to school and do well in school because that it is unlikely that I will be able to have a successful life without going to school (or something pretty close to that). He says that I need to do well in high school so I can have a wide range of colleges from which to choose and, therefore, make the best use of the money that he has saved for me to attend college. (This is also pretty close to what many of my friends would say.)

He may just be making this up to shut me up, but if he is not lying about his opinion, what is the most effective way to convince him that he is wrong?

Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links

© 2000-2001 The Odysseus Group
Suite 3W  295 East 8th Street  NY, NY 10009
Phone Toll Free: 888 211-7164   Fax: 212 529-3555
E-mail:info@johntaylorgatto.com

Site design by Exploded View