Home | Underground History of American Education | History Tour | Bookstore
Newsletter / Discussion Board | Multimedia | Film: 4th Purpose | Retreat | Odysseus Group
About Us | Contact us | Links | Discussion Forum Archive
Return to Website

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum

This forum has been created for you, so feel free to use it often to share your ideas, insights, and experiences from which we all can learn. Please note that we will remove postings if they: a) are not germane to the subject of education, b) are advertisements or sales pitches, c) contain profanity, obscenity, or comments that are insulting to readers.

The Odysseus Group's Education Debate & Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
b
Babu
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2006 8:05am
by Babu
I changed my mind! I am a believer! School's cool!
Hey, boy... Don't turn on the light... Boy... You are not alone in the classroom... C'mon... Feel the love... RELAXED EDUCATION COMPANY in association with AMATEUR MALENA PICTURES presents DEBRA LAFAVE and RANDOM STUNT in a heart warming erot...
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2006 9:04am
by Nevermind The Me...
b
Babu
Test
Where'd the posts go?
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2006 8:35am
by Babu
Sundance Kid slings it again Cl:-)
Some say that this is not the only reality... Some say that there is a Big Free New World somewhere out there... With a high blue ceiling... With hills and trees and rabbits in three dimensions. A world without guards, cameras, bells, therapists and pills. A w...
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 20, 2006 1:50am
by Nevermind The Me...
b
Babu
http://cltl.umassd.edu/issuesliteracy.cfm
In case anyone's interested in Changing Lives through Literature.
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2006 8:52am
by Babu
b
Babu
Article by Steve Silberman on brain scans in January 2006 issue of "Wired"
"This is one of the few technologies to which the cliche 'Orwellian' applies." "My concern is precisely with the civil and commercial uses of fMRI lie detectors," says ethicist Paul Root Wolpe. "When this technology is available on the market, it will be in pla...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2006 8:39am
by Babu
x
xandy
test
My problem or the board?
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2006 12:58pm
by xandy
j
js
Discovery "just for the fun of it"
http://www.lewrockwell.com/rozeff/rozeff60.html How the Grinch Stole Nanotech and More by Michael S. Rozeff When Richard Feynman gave a visionary talk in 1959 entitled "There’s Plenty of Room at the Bottom," the renowned physicist set out the idea...
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2006 6:40am
by js
classification of attitudes
CLASSIFICATION OF PROBLEMATIC SCHOOL KIDS (A MANUAL FOR ATTITUDE-EXORCISTS) TYPE 4: The ones that can be prevented with contraception TYPE 3: The ones that can be prevented with a correct choice. TYPE 2: The ones that can be socialized with a nice smile a...
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2006 4:10am
by Nevermind The Me...
j
Justin
Fla. Teens Surrender in Homeless Beatings
Notice the headline doesn't call these boys what they really are, murderers. Download the link to see their faces. I'm sure if you're a teacher you've seen this type misbehaving in your class at sometime or other. Fla. Teens Surrender in Homeless Beatings Jan...
Views: 161   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2006 3:14am
by Justin
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2006 9:08am
by Jeopardy
2006: a Facile Prophecy
Where the litters are overturned by the whirlwind and fingers are stained in porphyry the olde republic will be troubled by its people. At this time the elephant will rule wrongly. Soldiers drawn away for a far distant fight. The borderlands will be most grievousl...
Last Post: Jan 2, 2006 3:55pm
by Spartacus
Happy New Year guys n' gals....
I'm going for a walk with our 2yo grandaughter to deliver a birthday present to our neighbor. (26 degree, heat wave) Her hubby passed away two Christmas's ago. Hubby will look after our grandbaby boy who's sleeping. When he wakes up we'll head to our wonderful ne...
Views: 173   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 4:54pm
by Bobby in western...
Theory of Intelligent School-Board Design
DOVER, PA—The controversial "theory of intelligent school-board design," which holds that local school boards are "imbued by their creator with minds of irreducible complexity," was decisively disproven by the actions of the Dover School Board this week. "The i...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2005 2:00pm
by Paul Jervis
from Aleksandra Tolstaya's "The Tragedy of Tolstoy"
Just thought i would share an excerpt from a book i am reading online right now... from: Aleksandra Tolstaya's "The Tragedy of Tolstoy" Chapter 14: ------------------>8--------------------------- I got up early in the morning, had my coffee, and ran to the...
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2005 1:26pm
by hazey myst
m
Mugato
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 27, 2005 6:07am
by Mugato
s
Sid
Schooling opens doors?
Hi, Thought I might post this: "There is a story a westerner tells of his first visit with a tribe of Native Americans. He was sitting in a home, watching a toddler play about while the adults talked. Noticing that the child was having trouble opening a heavy w...
Last Post: Dec 21, 2005 1:46am
by Sid
Cute baby wanna play...
Yap, I was a smart attitude-problem from the very beginning... www.babywisdom.4t.com
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2005 8:44am
by PublicSchoolEnem...
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Free Forum powered by Bravenet