Return to Website

Members Message Forum

Hi, Welcome to the new Message Forum, please feel free to put any details here as this will only be seen by our members. .

Members Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Hide And Seek (2005) 1080p BrRip X264 - YIFY
Hide And Seek (2005) 1080p BrRip X264 - YIFY > http://snipurl.com/2aepsmn Hide And Seek (2005) 1080p BrRip X264 - YIFY b92c5eb40e marble monopoli indonesia pc.rar shared Beautiful Indian Housewife having se...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 4:58am
by zenonive
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 1:27am
by Joe
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2004 2:25pm
by The Simpsons
I HAVE A NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS
Hi its Adrian Just to let you know I have changed my email account from radiobanbury@talk21.com MY NEW EMAIL IS : radio4banbury@yahoo.co.uk or you can also use : ajimpactlive@yahoo.co.uk Cheers Its hot aint it Adrian
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2003 4:50pm
by Adrian Evans
k
Keith
Away
Please note i am away from Thursday Morning 17th july and will not be back until 5th August.CheersKeith
Views: 301   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2003 11:25pm
by Keith
n
Nigel
New Schedule
Hi Peeps 1) As you can see we still have quite a few gaps in the new schedule, especially on Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings. Remember if you are presenting a show during the week you can have a FREE weekend slot. Therefore if you would like to fill in a g...
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2003 5:09am
by Nigel
k
Keith
Studio Playout System
There have been some problems with Jazler during the last few days and yesterday it froze on every track and crashed this morning. Therefore i have corrected the problems with the database and also error checked the drive and fixed problems found. However it is st...
Views: 301   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2003 5:23pm
by Keith
a
Aaron
Can You Please ?
Alex, could you please put my phone numbers onto the members page list. My numbers are ..... 01295 268055 and 07900642451. I did leave a message the other day but i forgot to write my name. So could you do this for me? Thanks Aaron.
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2003 11:54pm
by Aaron
k
Keith
MEETING 7.30pm Monday
Meeting 7.30PM Monday
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2003 2:33pm
by Keith
No Subject
Alex could you please put my number on the members page please 01295 268055/07900642451
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2003 6:25am
by Anonymous
k
Keith
For Sale - PC
For Sale: Brand New ! Pentium 750mhz PC ATX Mini Tower Case CD Rom Drive Sound & modem 10gig Hard Drive Mouse & Keyboard & Speakers above - £150 delivered Extra Options: No Software is on pc, you supply and i will install and setup. CD Writer drive...
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2003 9:10am
by Keith
k
Keith
Stream
Listing online.. A new temp. link for listening online is available for Impact live members only - http://war.str3am.com:7140/listen.pls This should open in winamp. If you want to use Real player then just copy and paste it into the File, open menu on real play...
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2003 11:42am
by Keith
No Subject
Just a quick note to say to everyone that I have enjoyed my time at Impactlive (especially the 2 weeks on FM) it's a big shame that it ended like it did, I did not think that I did anything wrong but it would seem that the old saying of "You can please some people so...
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2003 1:18am
by Garry Williams ...
Banbury Show
Thanks to all the presenters that supported today's event at the Banbury Show, is was a cracker and great to see so many of us out in the HOT HOT Sun. Huge thanks goes to Michelle Austin who kept us all well fuelled, although watch this space, we may be doing a sh...
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2003 10:27am
by Andrea kerr
a
Adrian
THANKS - Banbury Show
ADRIAN : Thankyou for a great day out at the banbury show . also thankyou to Michelle Austin who made a big bundle of Grub . 2 weeks left still keeping it LIVE and LOCAL
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2003 10:20am
by Adrian
a
Adrian
THANKS - Banbury Show
ADRIAN : Thankyou for a great day out at the banbury show . also thankyou to Michelle Austin who made a big bundle of Grub . 2 weeks left still keeping it LIVE and LOCAL
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2003 10:19am
by Adrian
k
Keith
Website
New website is now online. If you find any bugs please let me know so i can put them right. Please check your presenter text and if it needs changing let me know. It's cut down more than the last site to fit them all on one page. Email me via my normal addy or u...
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2003 4:20pm
by Keith
Re structure
Just to clarify, what was said on the Tuesday before the broadcast that Garry williams will not be programme controller for the station, the programme control will be controlled by Alex Kerr and Dave Renshaw with help from Nigel Glenholmes and Andrea kerr. This st...
Views: 349   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2003 5:31am
by Alex Kerr
No Subject
The very best of luck to everyone for June. A huge thank you on behalf of the whole Impact team to Alex, Andrea, Dave, Nigel and keith for all the migraines, and problems. we now have a GOLDEN chance to show Banbury what a COMMUNITY STATION is all about, see you...
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2003 2:40am
by Garry Williams ...
d
DC
just browsin'
Just 3 Days to RSL! - Good luck everyone - this is the moment we've all been waiting for. Congratulations to Alex Kerr, Founder of ImapctLive - He's done us all proud! See you on FM! Bo -DC.
Views: 295   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2003 12:20pm
by DC
just browsin'
Just 3 Days to RSL! - Good luck everyone - this is the moment we've all been waiting for. Congratulations to Alex Kerr, Founder of ImapctLive - He's done us all proud! See you on FM! Bo -DC.
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2003 12:20pm
by Anonymous
k
Keith
Listening online
You can now listen on Real Player or Windows Media player. Although it maybe a little up and down for the next few days. Just click the "Live on air logo" Keith
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2003 5:37pm
by Keith
No Subject
Please note that the pc login has changed (one for email etc.) All presenters should login with "studio" and password "impact". Authorised admin users should use "office", password is known to those members only. The logins are monitored for date and time and what...
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2003 4:43pm
by Anonymous
Presenter meeting
A meeting has been arranged for Tuesday 27th May at 7.30pm if possible could all attend to finalize RSL listings. Also we are at the Litten Tree all Day Sunday and help is urgently needed if you can hel please contact me 07753 492659. Thanks
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2003 8:03am
by Nigel Glenholmes
Press Release
After our recent press release on UKRADIO.COM, we have been advised that over the next couple of weeks we will have varies radio station's tuning in to hear us and what we are about, along with prospective advertisers. These advertisers need to get an idea of what w...
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2003 4:16am
by Andrea Kerr
Charity event Litten Tree
We have been asked to assist with the Litten Tree charity event in aid of the Anthony Nolan Trust for Lukemia on Sunday 25th May 2003, i would like some volunteers to assit with the LIVE BROADCAST from 11.00 onwards, remember this is a worthwhile cause as well as it...
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2003 10:36am
by Nigel Glenholmes
RSL
As you all know we are now less than 1 month from 106.4 FM. Alex, Andrea, Dave Renshaw, Gary Sharpe, and myself as programme controller have put in a huge ammount of time,and hard work (especially alex,andrea and dave) so that everyone can experience a month on FM...
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2003 4:16am
by Garry Williams ...
No Subject
To ALL Presenters, There are now two notices in the main studio on the back wall. They have been put there to help all presenters to shape their show ready for the rsl. Please read them and act on them. thank you.
Last Post: Mar 15, 2003 3:10am
by (Programme Contr...
No Subject
I hope everyone has seen the message from a listener in the main guestbook. It's people like this we need, so keep up the good work people.
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2003 6:35am
by (Programme Contr...
No Subject
Hiya Team, There is going to be an official photo shoot at the studio on Saturday 1st March at 2:00pm. It would be very much appreciated if as many Presenters could come along for this very important session. By the way Alex is providing the coffee !!!
Views: 253   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2003 3:07pm
by Garry Williams (...
Presenters
Hiya Team, As Programme Controller I will be catching up with you all at some point to have a chat and also sit in on each show to observe. This is nothing to worry about, it will give me a better idea of how you do things. See you soon Garry Williams. Pro...
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2003 5:53am
by Garry Williams (...
Advertising
Hi everybody, June 1st is rapidly approaching & while it is very exciting for us all it is also a very expensive time to run the RSL. Therefore we need advertisers/sponsers to come on board for the month of June to feature on commercial slots that will run 3 times an...
Views: 349   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2003 2:39am
by Gary Sharpe
RSL
Hi gang, just to say good luck for the RSL, remember Im out here if you need anything. Sorry about Impactdance but we should not give up on it.
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2003 7:51am
by Harry Norcliffe
RSL
ImpactLive has applyed for an RSL for the Banbury area, As soon as we hear anything from the radio authority I will let you know the details. Until then cross your fingers? Alex
Views: 246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 19, 2003 12:32pm
by Alex Kerr
Availablity
Hi there fellow Impactlive Presenters I hope you all had a good one and that we can make Impactlive even better in 2003. As programme Controller I need YOUR AVAILABILITY for the whole month of January (or as close as possible) to enable me to get the shows sorted...
Last Post: Dec 30, 2002 4:43am
by Garry Williams
impactdance launch
Hi Everyone just like to say merry chrimbo and happy new yr to all. just to say impactdance launches 10am january 11th and we've been thinking on holding a big launch party if anyone would intrested in traveling to bournemouth for it then let me know and we will do...
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2002 1:41am
by simonbrown
Impactdance
Hi chaps, sorry Ive been a bit quite and I know that my Music Machine show is overdue. Im re-assembling my desk and will be re-cording soon. I also look forward to putting down my cocoa and carpet slippers and joining Impactdance. Recently I joined the radio chat for...
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 3, 2002 10:12pm
by Harry Norcliffe
New Email address etc
Hi all, if we have'nt yet met, Im the Music Machine provider. The Machine upto now has been non vocal to help as a window filler. My intention is to present the show normally whilst still retaining that hint of mystery. I think the work Alex puts into Impactlive is b...
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2002 2:39pm
by Harry Norcliffe
a
Alex
welcome
Hi and welcome to the members only form,this is only for members of impactlive
Views: 210   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2002 4:02am
by Alex
Hi Everyone
Having just completed two shows for the station, if any presenters fancy a chat etc. Feel free to email.
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2002 2:19pm
by Harry Norcliffe
Free Forum powered by Bravenet