Bravenet Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
So did everyone get out to see Return of the King this past weekend?
Talk about finishing strong! Wow is about all I can say right now. We saw it on Wed. night on the giant screen in the THX auditorium and the entire movie flew by in the blink of an eye. The only thing I was somewhat down on was the opening sequence with Smeagol. It s...
Views: 626   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2003 2:18pm
by Dark Sword Minia...
The fist batch of Elmore Fan pics are posted in the Elmore Gallery
Be sure to check out the pics in the Elmore Gallery (under Fan Submissions) and send us your own for posting as you paint them up! It is great free press and you will see that we really give each miniature the royal treatment with their own pop-up page along with...
Views: 631   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2003 11:13pm
by Dark Sword Minia...
#2 Gold Elmore set
I just received the #2 Gold set of Larry Elmore miniatures.I want to reserve a Gold set of all of your box set releases. The miniatures are fantastic. The detail is out of this world. Can you tell I'm a satisfied customer? I look forward to more of your products in t...
Views: 640   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 16, 2003 12:21am
by Mark Norton
m
Mark
Elmore Set 3&4 pictures
Hi Jim! What happened to the pictures of the Elmore Sets 3 & 4 ? I am really looking forward to the next set you release, and I love to check the website for the pix. Thanks for everything - Mark
Views: 630   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 14, 2003 1:12am
by Patrice
c
Cade13
What is available?
From the online store, I can find Elmore set 1, Limited edition set 2, and a single limited edition fig. I do not find access to a regular Elmore set 2, set 3 or 4, or any of the Parkinson stuff. Is this stuff not available yet? If so, is there a scheduled relea...
Views: 587   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2003 2:06pm
by Jim
j
Jim
Welcome to the New Dark Sword Miniatures Message Forum!
This Forum is for the discussion of all things miniatures - both Dark Sword and all the other great miniatures out on the market today. So chat away! Be sure to sign up for the Dark Sword Mailing list so we can email you when our Web site is updated and new ite...
Views: 650   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2003 11:03pm
by Jim
1 2 3 4 5 6
Free Forum powered by Bravenet