Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COMMUNITY: KAILUA NEWS / CURRENT EVENTS

Discussion Board For CURRENT EVENTS / KAILUA NEWS

** Don't alter "Subject" or your post will not fall under this category **

Re: COMMUNITY: KAILUA NEWS / CURRENT EVENTS

Aloha all,

Just wanted to say sorry no updates recently been working fulltime now - (not enough hrs in a day)
but will try to update and input information given to me by visitors ASAP..

UPDATE :
The Jeep Cherokee that was stolen was a 95 and its license plates are (KPS 572) It was originally missing a front license plate so only the rear plate was on the vehicle.

ALSO REMEMBER TO WRITE OUR GOVERNOR ABOUT RESOLUTION 05-187 (THIS WILL ALLOW MORE B&B RENTALS AND WE DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT WANT THIS TO GO THROUGH)
OUR TOWN IS OUR HOME OUR COMMUNITY AND THIS WILL ONLY ALLOW THOSE CHEATING INDIVIDUALS WHO ALREADY RUINED AND MADE THINGS MORE BAD FOR OUR COMMUNITY TO HAVE A OPPORTUNITY TO BE LEGIT- THEY DON'T DESERVE IT!! FOR THEY CHEATED LIED AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE , NEIGHBORS AND US AT WHOLE IN THE COMMUNITY - DISREGARDING OUR FEELINGS , OUR RIGHTS AS HOMEOWNERS AND MUCH MORE>.. KAILUANS ARE PEOPLE WITH ALOHA AND WELCOME VISITORS - BUT THESE BUSINESSES IS NOT A WELL BALANCED DEAL FOR OUR COMMUNITY - SAY NO TO RESOLUTION 05-187 WRITE AND LET THEM KNOW WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT KAILUA OHANA - NOW IS THE TIME TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR TOWN , YOUR KAILUA FAMILY AND OUR HOME.. MAHALO NUI LOA

I WILL PASTE ON THE INFORMATION BELOW THAT WAS SENT TO ME .. TOGETHER WE WILL CONQUER THIS !!