Please feel free to post - Use The "Reply" Button

Kailua Speaks Out - Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The Baht & 2 Funny Debate Room"

Nah jus jokin with you two :)
But feel free to use ya debate room LOL

Oh by the way my dad is feelin' A lil better broke his ribs..... but men they can be stubborn at times and not want to go hospital!! Thanks again Baht for your comment re: my dad (((((mahalo)))))

Re: "The Baht & 2 Funny Debate Room"

Hmmm...kinda lonely in here....

what? no little pearls of wisdom?

Glad to hear your dad's okay Lynn.

Well Hello,
Pearls of Wisdom....
Every individual is a jewel.
Have a Great Day !

ben reading yr 2 back an forth. appreciate all even sarcasm. any discusion is gd.

And so how did the protest go?

Did you not go? Was able to get my signature on the list opposing any further B&B's and TVU's in Kailua..
Spoke to a few Board Members. Wasn't able to find the Mayor however...
Looked high and low for the booth that was going to sell shirts saying...." I love the New Kailua", but couldn't find it...
I wasn't crazy about the new urban design plans, looks like it is from a Mainlander's point of view on how Kailua should look.

What I find so unique is...people love the way Hawaii is, and many move here because they love it, then once they get here, they try to change it to what they left behind.
Well ya know what they said when the old maid kissed the cow...to each his own.....

I ended up going into work, but I breezed through it which is how I saw it was pretty busy. Honestly, there were so many people there a protest wouldn't have worked at all. No one would've noticed.

I was wearing my shirt though and was asked by a few people where I got it from. I talked to a gentleman in the support Kailua booth who was very nice.

Have a great day