Kailua Speaks Out - Forum

Please feel free to post - Use The "Reply" Button

Kailua Speaks Out - Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AVERAGE JOES AND JANES DO COUNT

Lots of people try to intimidate others by making them feel that they are uneducated, and not worthy to participate in our community in decision making issues... This is a bunch of Bull...
YOUR VOICES DO COUNT!!! no matter what your occupation, level of education , age , race, religion etc...etc.... So DO NOT LET PEOPLE tell you otherwise..
I thank all who have comeforth thus far and stated their concerns suggestions or just droppin in to say HI WUZZUP!!! This is OUR BOARD !!!!
I WANT TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY EASTER FROM MY OHANA TO YOURS!!!
We Love Kailua!!!

Re: AVERAGE JOES AND JANES DO COUNT

Yes, everyone does have a voice, unless the web master disagrees with your point of view and deletes your posts and justifies it by saying you are a bully.

And remember, when you put yourself out in the public eye, YOU CHOOSE to be held accountable. So when you choose to establish a website and take a certain point of view and when you tell others to use GIS to "snoop" into public records for illegal B&B's, shouldn't you be held to the same standard? Nobody is threatening anyone, just holding them accountable. When you all advocate for those who view this board to look at other peoples personal information, you open yourself up to the same thing. Fair is fair.

It is not anyone else's fault that you are inexperienced with computers and failed to take certain precautions to privatize your website information.

It's not your fault or anyone else's fault that IP Trackers can map exactly where your IP is coming from. The funny thing is that half of the IP addresses used on this board come from a 1 block radius. Coincidence, I think not. Honolulu GIS is a great thing that can be used to identify illegal B&B's, as well as a cohort of people conspiring to commit a crime.

Nick you never cease to amaze me you are sooooooo smart. LMAO....

This website including the message board is GEARED TOWARDS those who are for keeping our residential Neighborhoods Residential ...
So You didn't expect to come in here and find a listing of Illegal Vacation Rentals to rent out,Did you?

But because I put a link to a site that educates the public how to utilize the GIS system (which is not my site it is an outside site )
I'm to be held accountable personally? Mmmm

I been trying to make the site enjoyable & educational for everyone..
But there is no pleasin' you huh Nick?!
Because you are too stuck on trying to discredit me on a personal basis. but,... yet you COWARDLY hide behind a fake name! What a big man you are!!!

If you are so against what this site provides to the public or with what I believe and or what other individuals believe that come on here to utilize it ..and can't respect that maybe juz maybe that they too have a right to voice their opinons on why the ILLEGAL TVU's & B&B's are ruining their lives...well that sounds like a personal problem and since I don't know you personally I can't help you sorry..

But here on the boards under the alias "NIXON"
Everybody conversed and was listening to what you had to say ..Nobody deleted anything (as you claimed)
but you continue to come at me personally, or try to anyway (with webmaster this and that)Its like a kid naggin at you buggin'to get his way!!

Again if you so unhappy with me as the webmaster and with this site maybe you should consider another site.. You seem to be knowledgable on search engines.. there are other sites geared towards
Illegal TVU sites.. I think one was with the word Kokua... mmm Im sure you'll find it.

I give Baht credit though he/she stuck with us and actually - I personally learned a bit from Baht.
I even took bahts idea talked it over with others and revamped the rally! Cuz what Baht said made sense.

I don't agree with all of what Baht posted or vice versa -Baht don't agree with us individually with what we say or how we present things.. but Baht participated and stood up for: "what Baht believed in".. and others countered it with "what they believed in"..

I can't control everything everyone says! & YES they are individuals! & I'm not going to be held responsible for what everyone says! But People have been expressing themselves freely!

I am who I am and you are who are!!

~~ Be safe all & have a great weekend even you Nick have a good one ~~

Ho'o malamalama - Kailua!!!

I have a question...How can one " snoop" in PUBLIC records??? Public records, are for public viewing...
Just as one can look up....child molesters in your area's or land parcels, or other things that are for public viewing. And what's it to you if we should reside in the same neighborhood, or block.
If that bothers you, I'd say get over it!
Sounds to me that your goal is to discredit this site, so you can make a PUSH for illegal bed and breakfast's in and around Kailua,and make yourself look good in the public eye...
I think the Lynn has put information here for all viewers to access easily. ( And has done a great job)
You seem so hostile that this subject of illegal bed and breakfast's are being brought to the publics attention.
Lets just say it's not a new subject, but I along with others in this neighborhood will make our voices heard, and if that bothers you, too bad.
Looks like your comments never got deleted, I still see them posted. However, I have not received a reply for the question that was directed for you.. Or was it simply overlooked? ( Regarding the Bowling Alley?)

Public records are public. But when lynn starts crying about people looking into her records, that sounds a little hypocritical does it not?

You cannot on one hand tell people to use GIS to find illegal B&B's, and then on the other say people are using scare tactics by looking into lynn's records. Fair is fair, right?

Mr. Cyn,
Did you also overhear small talk regarding a teen center at the bowling alley in the near future?

...Is my font invisible?

I wasn't aware that this site was about Lynn...
I thought it was about the issue's in Kailua that many residents are opposing...or have concerns about.

Always remember when you point a finger at someone...three fingers are pointing back at you.
As far as I am concerned, I personally rather stick to the issues that Kailua is facing, then get into someones personal life.

If you believe that it is pertinent that Lynn's Life or Autobiography be known, please share your's with us as well...that way others may judge your character as well. fair is fair right?
Heck, at least we know her "real name" ...it's not fictitious...as yours or mine appears to be.

Oh2Funny and others. This site is also to encourage good memories of Kailua. Please keep that in mind when posting. As Lynn said before...there are teens looking over this site, so let's set a precedent in showing how an ideal debate works rather than something they see on Fox News.

I couldn't agree with you more. I don't appreciate someone bashing my friend Lynn ! And I do hope that if teenagers are reading these comments, they will come to understand that there are people in this world that will say mean things, or try to persuade others by saying things off the subject of the topics in here.

Lynn, keep up the good work ! I'll be off for my vacation...aloha girlfriend.

Kids, remember if you work hard, be honest and treat others as you wish to be treated, this world will be a better place to live.

Practice what you preach.

Thank you Oh2funny for you ....

Baht you need to "practice what you preach" too and stop with the sarcastic remarks!!

I shall practice what I preach...Have yourself an outstanding day.

Why don't you berate 2Funny4you for her sarcastic comments towards me? Or others? Just because I may not be a personal friend of yours doesn't mean I deserve less than anyone else on your message board.

Reminder....lets stick to the topics, and create good memories as you suggested.

Old words of the wise..
"To get respect you have to give respect"

I AGREE!

How goes it Lynn? back from Kona...check out this mornings advertiser...front page and A-2