Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I miss you

I know you have been watching over as my angel because I have escaped death too many times for you not to be with me and watching over like you always use to when you were here. You were my angel on earth and now you are my angel up above helping God and I miss you so much. I thank you! I see your handsome son he has grown up so much and I wish you were here for all of them, I know they miss you too! Continue to watch over all of us as we seek to find our way in life! I havent been to your grave in awhile and I am sorry but I know you understand, you live on inside of my soul anyways and I know you are always with me. I love you and I miss you dearly and I wish you were still here on earth with me but I know you are with God and guiding us from above! Love you sooooo much!!!! Love you always Adriane

Name of loved one and dates: Frederick Freeman Green