Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beloved husband, father and best buddy

Bosco as all that knew him called him was bright shining beacon. All that knew him instantly loved him. He came into my friend, Ezette's life and turned it around 360 degrees.

He was her beacon. Life while Bosco was here was simply better. He had a way about him that made you know you were special to him. He cared about the welfare of others whether they were his blood family or not. If you were fortunate enough to get close to him you were his family.

He was a decorated fireman and loved saving lives. He was a talented craftsmen and an avid hunter.

Bosco loved life. That is why we are left after his death with so many questions.

His new bride, they married 9-21-2007 is beside herself with grief. I don't know how to comfort her. I can only tell her he is with you always.

We loved you so Bosco I only hope and pray you knew just how much.

Will all see you on the other side one day and rejoice in the love.

We are are better people having just known him.

Name of loved one and dates: Anthony Bosco Lewis