Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Trying to cope

Terrie I lost my 24yr. old son to a bump on his leg. I really am finding hard to cope with this. It very hard to lose anyone, and not just for you but for the whole family. My son left two little girls 9 and 5 who look so much like him . MY heart is broken I don't know what to do you almost feel lost, my thoughts are different I don't go anywhere, I just thint about my baby and all the thing he did in his short life. That is what is getting me through knowing he danced for the lord went all over the city to praise dance in the church, he was a very special person and I miss him so very much I hope that time will ease my hurt and pain in my heart and I wish the same thing for you pray and know things are better now for them the infection that took his life at such a young age MRSA I have to know it had to be for the lord to receive when he did.Please look MRSA up it is very important to know about it.
God bless you and know we are here to support each other.

Name of loved one and dates: Cordell D. McClurkin 8/7/81 - 6/16/06