Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I miss you

Glenda it's been 3 months since you went away and words can not express how much I miss you. We had plan to grow old together but it looks like those plans will have to wait until we're together again. Thanks for being my cousin, my sister, my best friend and most of all for being my daughter's godmother. I asked you to be her godmother because I knew deep down that you'd never have kids of your own, but at least you have Teighlor. Things will never be the same when I go home because I won't be able to see you but I will always have the memories of us when we were little. Everyone always made sure that we knew that you wouldn't live long but honey you surpassed all of our expectations. Now you're an angel. It was unfair the hand you were dealt and I hope that you are happy and that you've joined our grandma, my mom and your brother up there. Always know that you are in my thoughts and prayers forever. I miss pooh bug.
Love you always,
Coco

Name of loved one and dates: Glenda D. Fimbres Aug. 29