Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Big Brother will always be missed

My big brother Dylon was such a great person. He always lit up the room. And whenever you met him you would never forget who he was. He died on october 13 and I just couldnt believe it. He was so strong. And he never got hurt. Im only 13 and I never imagined that this kind of pain existed. I try not to think about it. But I can't help it. He was such a great brother. Even though we fought sometimes. I still loved him and he loved me too. He was only 17 He never got a chance to graduate. And he never got a chance to see me graduate or get married. He was one of the smartest people I know. When I went to his funeral I thought I could be strong but I couldn't I had to hold his hand and just cry. I just couldn't believe he was gone. I didn't want to let him go. But I had to. That was the hardest day of my life. And it always will be. He was always there for me. But he still is. Hes in heaven now where he can watch over everyone. But it dosen't make me miss him any less.
I love you Dill always.

Name of loved one and dates: Mitchell Dylon Wiseman September 21, 1989- October 13, 2006