Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
why did you do it?

its been nearly 5 years but life haven't got any easier. People have been cruel but they don't really know my pain. I'll never really know the truth of why you took your own life but it hurts each day. I look at our children and think what they are missing out on which is their dad. I wish you were with me, with all my heart I do. there's not aday that goes by that I don't think about you whether its in anger or thinking what we'd be doing now. You were my rock my soul mate my everything and when you died a big part of me died with you. I miss you so much I have such big regret and I'll pay for it for the rest of my life if only I could turn the clocks back i'd have you here again. My hearts broke I love you I will always love you I just left it to late to tell you.

Name of loved one and dates: nigel bartlett (jigger) 2nd March 2002