Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHY YOU

Nick its been a week, I still don't know why you would have let it happen like that. As I sit at your furenral and seen all those people who loved you so much.The hurt on your families and friends faces. Nick you were one of a kind and nobody can take your place! I hope your daughter grows up knowning what a great daddy you were. I can tell from the pictures she was a daddys girl and now your not here for her. I never thought you would do this. I hope your happy. If I had one more chance to see you I would tell you all the fun and happiness you brought to my life (when we were in school) you breaking up with my boyfriends for me.. and being there when I got dumped... Anyways Nick I know you and Austin are raisin some major hell, please watch over your famliy and friends.... WE MISS YOU SO MUCH.. I am getting ready you come visit you graveside.. and eat our fav.. Xannies... yea if you were here I WOULD SHARE!!! I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL SEE YOU SOON!!! I LOVE YOU NICK LIKE A BROTHER!!!!! RIP!

Name of loved one and dates: NICK CRAWFORD