Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miss you more each day!

You are the greatest man I have had the privilage of knowing. You were more than my grandpa, you were my dad as well. I had a unique bond with you that I know only we had. We shared so many thing in common. My birthday is two days after yours. Coincidence? I dont think so. We had the same sense of humor and attitude. I love everything about you. I think about you every single day. I hope you are finally getting the rest you deserve. I know how tired you were. You might not have thought I listened, but I did. I am so glad that I told you I loved you everytime I saw you, even to the point where you got annoyed by it! You are the best grandpa I could ever have wished for and I will love you forever. Please watch over me!

Name of loved one and dates: Kenneth Lamont Walton 2/17/33-7/25/05