Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tank you for being my dad and my best friend

Dad I just wanted to tell the world what a truly wonderful man you were. Our whole lives you and mum put us five children first. You taught us that family is important and to be there for each other a quality I hope to teach my own children. Dad the day you died a light went out in our lives but you will always remain in my heart and we will look after mum and each other. You were and always will be my world. Thank you for everything you did for us and for being the best dad any girl could have wished for I miss you so much. You once told me at grandad pickups funeral that I shouldn t cry because he was in heaven well forgive me for the many times Ive cried over you but I miss you so much We will all be together again one day until then please watch over us all. your daughter Teresa

Name of loved one and dates: Michael Macken Died Aug 3rd 2004