Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Mummy. I miss you.

My Mummy. I miss you. If I could fill up the Internet with your name, I would. I can't believe it's been 7 years. It seems like yesterday. But then, sometimes it seems like 20 years as it sometimes hurts so much. Gosh I wish you could give me another sign. Moccosins and tourqouise.....I can hear you laughing....teasing me that it's not enough, but you know me, Mother. Give me Dancer'. Your horse. Who'd know? THEN I won't ask you again. But it's fun, isn't it? I love you, Mother. Can you believe Kimberley? She's just like you. Although I'm seeing you in me. I'm becoming you. Too bad I don't have your smarts.....sooo...do you think you used enough Dynomite, Butch? Makes me laugh. Remember out in front of the store? "Well, I just don't want to get there and find out it stinks, that's all". The movie just isn't the same, but it brings back memories. Pray for us, Mother. Pray for Kimberley. Pray that she succeeds in life and that it is filled with love and security.

God bless you now and forever.

Your baby girl

Name of loved one and dates: Joyce Bullion