Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Year Since You Left Us

It will soon be one year since you left us. You left us way to soon. Not a day goes by that I do not think of you. The holiday's are the hardest day's to get through with out you. How I would give anything to have you back. On the 5th of Nov. it will be one year
without you. That will be a hard day for all of us. There will be a million tears shed that day just for you and many hearts will be broken again. The pain and hurt has not subsided and I don't know if that will ever change. Right at this moment I can't see that happening. I miss you so much and so does your Dad. I will always remind your Mom how much you loved her. She grieve's for you and I know that she misses you with all her heart. I will be there for her always. We will all, take care of your two son's. They will always know who their father was. They are truly loved and are precious and dear to us all. They are all we have left of you. Good bye until we meet again. With all my love. Your second Mom Liz.

Name of loved one and dates: James Delford Bushey July 26 1967 ~ Nov. 5 2004