Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Remember when?

Mom,
Your pain is gone. You are now an angel in heaven.You can watch over us. You now have the freedom you never got in life.You can feel the clouds under your feet, and the warm breeze of heaven on your face.

You are a bueatiful butterfly. I saw you on my fence the day of your viewing, before you got your wings. Everyone saw you at the cemetary. You were so bueatiful, you got your wings and you are free.

I miss You so bad. My heart is broken. It can't be fixed. I remember the last thing you said to me. I wish I knew that would be my last chance to talk to you, I would have never gotten off the phone. I cannot believe your gone. I would give anything to have you back.

My son was in your arms when you left. I am gald you were not alone. I wish it didn't take so long for us to find you. I wish there was something that could be done. I know you did not leave until big shawn got home to take care of little Shawn. I want so bad for little Shawn to remember you, but he's only 3 months old. I know you loved him more than words can say. I just wish he would have had more time with you.

I hate Sherman for what he's done to you Mom. He took everything from you. When there was nothing else left, he took your life. He's a liar, and nothing is precious to him. I can see clearly now and I'm so glad he didnt have control. We didnt give it to him Mom. You are free of him forever.

Please dont go too far. i still need you.

Name of loved one and dates: Jane Forvour