Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Mom, My Friend

It's been a little over a month since you passed away and I still can't believe you are gone. My birthday is coming and this will be the first time I won't get a card from my mom. Then comes your birthday and the holidays. The grandkids are going to be so lost without their Great-Grandma Smithy this year. We will still honor your traditions but it won't be the same. I miss you so much! First my mother, forever my best friend! I Love You Mom!
Your Daughter,
Gayla

Name of loved one and dates: Norma Jean Smith 10/27/32 to 8/18/05

Re: My Mom, My Friend

A few more days Mom and it will be 2 years since you left us. I still remember that morning, finding you gone like it was yesterday. I miss your smile, your laugh, holding your hand, going shopping and to lunch and telling you I love you. I don't think I will ever get over the empty feeling in my heart since your gone.
I Love you and miss you!
Gayla

Name of loved one and dates: Norma Jean Smith 10/27/32 to 8/18/05

Re: My Mom, My Friend

Your songs have been playing alot lately and I can't help but shed a tear thinking of you, missing you so much! I need to hear your voice, laughter and see your smile. You didn't hear it enough from me but I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
Love,
Gayla

Name of loved one and dates: Norma Jean Smith