Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We miss YOU

You were there when my world fell apart to help me pick up with peices, but I wasn't there to night your life came to a end. Dil_bug my heart is still at the end of my toe's from hearing those words on the phone that morning. You were only 19 how could he want you so young when you were doing so much good on earth.I lost it at your showing, and I still do when I past the place of the wreck, I have been to you grave site and talked to your mom, but it doesn't seem right that I haven't seen your face in over two years. I miss riding around until 4 am just being kids. And you telling any guy I was with if they did anything to hurt me you would kick their ass. Dil-Bug I MISS YOU I LOVE YOU and CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

Name of loved one and dates: Dilard AUG 16TH 04