Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: In Loving Memory of My Love Ruben Perez

im so sorrt for your lose.i wish i could say something to make it all better, just take it all away.ruben was so young. my brian was 29. i will say prays to give us the strenth to be strong.how did your love ruben pass,my brian was working & around 11;00 am the front end loader (yellow construction truck usedto dig &scoop dirt) tip .he was crushed to death ----im sorry i get so upset when i think of the details-----and the who ,what,when, & WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Ruben A. Perez

Born:06/22/79

Died:09/09/02

Ruben I Love You very much.Ruben you mean so much to me,you tought me so much in life, you even directed me to your path way witch we will be a family once a agin in heven.Ruben I'm lost with out you, just remember we togerther foever.Love Baby Rose Your Love Anita.

Name of loved one and dates: yes