Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: for my daddy

I lost my grandpa 8 1/2 years ago and I still miss him so much.I was only 4 when he passed away and everyday I think of him and I know my mom misses him alot sometimes she just starts crying when she hears a song that reminds her of him.His birthday was May 18 and my mom took him flowers and visited him for awhile. When it's his birthday or holidays my mom gets real depress.But grandpa you know we all love you and miss you alot.

Love your grandson Robert Rosas Jr.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yesterday it was your birthday and I took you flowers and clean your graveside.It was so hard for me cause I miss you so much,and I wish you could be here with me for you could see my children,you only got to meet two of them and the other ones know about you I always tell them.They all ask me why did you have to leave and I tell them that God only picks the best and you were chosen to be in his kingdom and become a guardian angel and look after our family.

Love You Always,

Your Little Girl Lydia

Replying to:

David Valdez

05/18/48-11/11/94

Daddy,I miss you so much it still so hard for me and it's been 8 years and 6 months and still don't understand why you had to leave me.All I know is it's true God only picks the very best because he chose you.Daddy I will always remember you and you will always be in my heart and prayers, until we meet again.

Re: Re: Re: for my daddy

It's been 8 1/2 years since I lost my grandpa and everyday I think of him,I know my mom misses him alot cause sometimes she could be listening to the radio and a song comes out that reminds her of my grandpa and she just keeps crying and crying I don't know what to tell her all I know is that she misses him and loves him alot.Please grandpa if you can just watch over my mom and make sure she'll be o.k.

Love always your Grandson,

Robert Rosas Jr.

Replying to:

I lost my grandpa 8 1/2 years ago and I still miss him so much.I was only 4 when he passed away and everyday I think of him and I know my mom misses him alot sometimes she just starts crying when she hears a song that reminds her of him.His birthday was May 18 and my mom took him flowers and visited him for awhile. When it's his birthday or holidays my mom gets real depress.But grandpa you know we all love you and miss you alot.

Love your grandson Robert Rosas Jr.

Replying to:

Yesterday it was your birthday and I took you flowers and clean your graveside.It was so hard for me cause I miss you so much,and I wish you could be here with me for you could see my children,you only got to meet two of them and the other ones know about you I always tell them.They all ask me why did you have to leave and I tell them that God only picks the best and you were chosen to be in his kingdom and become a guardian angel and look after our family.

Love You Always,

Your Little Girl Lydia

Replying to:

David Valdez

05/18/48-11/11/94

Daddy,I miss you so much it still so hard for me and it's been 8 years and 6 months and still don't understand why you had to leave me.All I know is it's true God only picks the very best because he chose you.Daddy I will always remember you and you will always be in my heart and prayers, until we meet again.

Name of loved one and dates: yes