Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: sally moreno

ITS BEEN 8 WEEKS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GONE! AND IT FEELS LIKE A LIFE TIME. THERE ISN'T A DAY THAT GOSE BY THAT I DON'T THINK OF YOU. I KNOW YOU ARE AT PEACE NOW AND YOU ARE NOT IN PAIN. BUT AM I SELFISH TO WANT YOU HERE? I DO MISS ARE FRIENDSHIP WE HAD. MY BEST FRIEND NOW IS MY 10 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER CASI WHO HAS COMFORTED ME DURING THIS TIME SHE SAYS SHE CAN SEE THE PAIN IN MY EYES WHEN WE PASS BY YOUR RESTING PLACE I TRY TO HIDE THE PAIN BUT SHE SEE THREW IT. KNOW THAT I MISS YOU DEARLY SALLY AND THAT I LOVE YOU....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

sally thank-you for the true friendship you gave me for 17 years you will be missed but not forgotten. I was there when you passed in the hospital to see you fade away after shutting the life support down hit me like a brick wall and the pain is unbelievable know I will always cherish are friendship and that I love you. you will be dearly missed

Name of loved one and dates: YES