Return to Website

In Memory of........

You're invited to honor your loved one on this board in any way that helps you deal with your grief whether it's a story, poem, link to a memorial site or sharing feelings about your loss.  Memorial candles are displayed at In Memory of Ben - Memorial Candles and will stay lit as long as this site is alive.
Please know that IP addresses are recorded.

In Memory of........
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Love of my life

I'm very sorry for your loss Susan and it's so soon. Did you want your husband's name with the candle? Let us know. God bless.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My husband died on April 3, 2003. He was diagnosed on March 7, 2003. He didn't have time to get use to his diagnosis let alone crossing over.

Re: Re: Love of my life

Yes, thank you very much.

Replying to:

I'm very sorry for your loss Susan and it's so soon. Did you want your husband's name with the candle? Let us know. God bless.

Replying to:

My husband died on April 3, 2003. He was diagnosed on March 7, 2003. He didn't have time to get use to his diagnosis let alone crossing over.

Name of loved one and dates: yes, thank you

Re: Re: Re: Love of my life

Could I have his name?

Replying to:

Yes, thank you very much.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Love of my life

My life was destroyed and I was lost the day God took my love to Heaven. I don't understand, but I will pray for understanding. I can only hope I will see my love again one day. He is so deeply missed by his children and grandchildren. I love you so much "Sarg", I love you so very, very much.
Love your blessed wife, Susan

Name of loved one and dates: Ralph Tihlarik

Re: Love of my life

im so sorry to hear of you lose . im 30 years old i was getting married in sept . to bri who was 29 years old and died when a front -end loader crushed him to death .he died april 25 2003 . im not handeling this to well . how are you copeing

Replying to: