CLUB CP MESSAGES AND CONTACTS

My Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The big move back

Following the refurbishment and expansion of the new Bunker Bar we are moving back on Tuesday 12th February. There will be a new format to the club to include master/Slave, fetish wear, pups and handlers and S&M devotees.

I had several comments about South Bloc so I thought as we had the old venue refurbished we might as well go back! There is more space, new areas, a new cinema room, private cabins, new spanking room and a fully equipped changing area. We'll be open the same times but the only change is that price will be £10 Non members and £9 members but this will include a FREE drink and the coatcheck.

So the last ClubCP at South Bloc will be Tuesday 29th January then we have a break then start on the second Tuesday of February. So see you all back at the new improved venue.

Alan

www.clubcp.com

Re: The big move back

Good to hear it's Back to the bunker is great location to get to and for those of us visiting London has hotels near.
Will be interesting to see what the new elements and mix of more leather/masters/subs/bad lad brings.
Not up until end of month so have a great first night.