The ORGAN Family Research Forum

ORGAN one name study

The ORGAN Family Research Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
brockworth organs

I'm researching my family tree and have traced it tentatively to Brockworth in Gloucestershire.

I live in Swindon Wiltshire but was born in Loddon Norfolk.

My Father William Frederick was born in Croydon Surrey as was my Grandfather William Arthur and my Great Grandfather Frederick.

My G G Grandfather Henry was born/christened in Brockworth Gloucestershire on 9 Mar 1845. He married Emily Eliza (nee Pines) in Kensington on 19 Mar 1876.

My G G G Grandfather William is a bit of an enigma, I'm not sure when or where he was born (possibly 1811) but was a Labourer by trade. My Aunty (who did all of this research) had noted his Father and Mother as William and Elizabeth. Any help on this one please!

He married Sarah (nee Organ) in Brockworth on 24 Dec 1843. Her Father and Mother are noted as William and Patience.

Sarah was born/christened in Brockworth on 17 Nov 1811.

William and Patience possibly had 8 other children between 4 Mar 1810 and 24 Oct 1830 all born/christened in Brockworth.

William was a Labourer and Sawyer by trade but I have no more info on either William or Patience so any help on this as well please!

Anyone who has info on any of the above please respond as I'm going mad trying to fathom it out!