The ORGAN Family Research Forum

ORGAN one name study

The ORGAN Family Research Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Organ of North Nibley

Article:
My wife is! Half third cousin, three times removed of Elizabeth Taylor Organ. To put it another way, our link is through Elizabeth's half great grand niece. Happy to exchange more details

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

My great grandmother was Elizabeth Taylor Organ born at North Nibley 28th May 1848, married William Perkins 26th November 1871 at St Peter le Poor, City of London. She was the daughter of Philip Organ who married Mary Cole 13th February 1848 at North Nibley, he in turn was the son of Henry Organ who married Prudence Hicks 18th May 1809 at North Nibley. Is anyone out there related to me.

Re: Re: Organ of North Nibley

Article:
Perhaps you can help me? My gggrandfather was Henry Organ born 1837 North Nibley. Had 3 wives and total 10 children. First 4 born in N Nibley as follows: John 1861, James 1863, Frederick 1868 and Kate 1872. He later moved to Limpley Stoke Wiltshire.

Any info gratefully received.

Article:
My wife is! Half third cousin, three times removed of Elizabeth Taylor Organ. To put it another way, our link is through Elizabeth's half great grand niece. Happy to exchange more details

My great grandmother was Elizabeth Taylor Organ born at North Nibley 28th May 1848, married William Perkins 26th November 1871 at St Peter le Poor, City of London. She was the daughter of Philip Organ who married Mary Cole 13th February 1848 at North Nibley, he in turn was the son of Henry Organ who married Prudence Hicks 18th May 1809 at North Nibley. Is anyone out there related to me.