ORGAN one name study
I'm interested in the following people and their relations:
John Organ b. c1780..... his wife Hannah Maria Clapon b. c1781, Latton.
William Organ b. 1811, Ablington, of the above parents; married 1835 Withington, GLS, England; d. 1893 Bukkulla, Inverell, NSW, Australia.
William's wife..... Mary Ann Dowdeswell b. c1817; d. 1870, GLS.
Children of William and Mary Ann Organ...
1. Elizabeth b. 1836, Ablington ?; d. 1917, Inverell, NSW, AUS.
2. Emma b. 1839, Ablington; d. 1898, NSW, AUS.
3. Hannah(Ann(a) Maria) b. 1841, Ablington; d. 1905, NSW, AUS.
4. Daniel Edwin b. c1847; d. 1849, GLS, ENG
5. Julia Augusta b. c1848; d. 1849, GLS, ENG
Any details on William Organ's siblings in GLS, England?
William's second wife... Ann Sophia Jenkins (nee Mundy) b. c1821, Ablington, of Moses and Phoebe Mundy, (Ann married John Jenkins who died after they'd had four children, in Ablington, GLS).
Children of William Organ and Ann Sophia, in Australia......
1. Mary Jane b. 1856, Wyoming, NSW, AUS
2. Eliza b. 1860, Wyoming, NSW, AUS
3. Elizabeth Mary b. c1862, NSW, AUS.
Further research has shown some of this Organ information re descendents is incorrect. Please see my later entry above, at my new email address.