Forum Lichaamstaal

Iedereen maakt gebruik van lichaamstaal. Op deze forumpagina kun je vragen stellen, discussieren en van gedachten wisselen over lichaamstaal.

Forum Lichaamstaal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what does it mean when........

hi what does it mean when someone you dont know constantly stares at you ?

Re: what does it mean when........

Well... I would say that in one way or another this prerson has some kind of interest in you. But then again, just a wild guess ;P

Re: Re: what does it mean when........

I know a person like that, very annoying !
I still go to school, so that girl knows me longer than just 1 day.
There's a girl in my class who is absolutely shy. She doesn't like to speak in public or get attention. She doesnt know what kind of bodylanguage she has to adapt when anyone looks at her. She tries to stand cool, but you can see that she isnt quite comfortable with it.
She deliberatly stares at boys to let them know hey i like you because (i think) its the easiest way for her to let a guy know i like you. Because she is too shy to step towards him.
The worst nightmare she caused me was when I had french with her. I absolutely hated french, and her. When I was sitting alone (I was like the only boy who followed french class) she looked behind her, to me I was about 6 feet behind her in the classroom. She kept staring at me, than she laid her head on the chair. she watched to the floor, and then back up to me again and winked and hold eye contact with me .. *puke*
that was about the worst experience i ever had with an ugly girl like that :p

Re: Re: Re: what does it mean when........

As always with body language... read it as a sentence!! Generaly spoken, someone who is staring at you, is be interesting in you. But what is that interest? Do you have some special skills, a diffent face?

For example: you can stare at a beautifull girl because she is attractive to you. You can also stare at a girl with a tattoo on her face... not really attractive.

Please mention the context next time!

Cheers, Ben