Forum Lichaamstaal

Iedereen maakt gebruik van lichaamstaal. Op deze forumpagina kun je vragen stellen, discussieren en van gedachten wisselen over lichaamstaal.

Forum Lichaamstaal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is she interested in me?

Hey!

I'm 16 years old and I met this girl, who is half Greek person and half finish, she is very beutiful . We talk to each other, sometimes we look at each other, when we talk, she smiles alot, we only meet in school, because i only know her for 3 days. But im a shy guy, and im not very confident person. When she is with friends, im too scared to talk to her, and she never comes talk to me first. What is my next step? What i must do to know if she is interested in me? Should i ask her out or something? What should i say? Should i ask that if she has a MSN or something? Help me out

Re: Is she interested in me?

Hi Juri!

I'm a shy person myself too. I don't really know how to advise you. But I had the same problem with a girl.
I've got a friend who is much less shy than me. I aksed him if I should ask her msn, he said no! never ask msn first! Because girls would think you're a nerd..(I was like wtf, dont be redicilous :s)
He said; you better ask her number (cellphone) first. And send her a few smses. And after a few you ask her msn because its easier to communicate ;) pretty smart. But I doubt if it works..

Re: Is she interested in me?

Thanks Jeroen.

But, what do you think, is she interested in me? Because we have english class at the same time, and she sits near me, and we talk alot and have fun :) Even teacher told me that "Stop flirting with the girl." So, Is she interested in me?

Re: Re: Is she interested in me?

ALWAYS ask number first, BUT first be sure she will give it, never ask for someones number before you have talked at least like 15 minutes or longer, because most girls dont give their number that easily, and if you ask for it and they deny, you will not likely get a second change. so talk first, then ask her number when you feel the time is right (but before she is atempting to leave!)

you give too little information to see if she is interested in you, u have to see that by yourself, i also dont know where you live and how things work in your country, but it is pretty hard to see if a girl really likes you or not

but how did she react when your teacher asked you to 'stop flirting'? cause her reacting might tell how she thinks about it.

also try to ask her out, but try to ask her out with a group first and not alone, this way you can see if she is interested in you without suspecting you ;) she might think it is just a fun trip to the cinema with friends (both your own friends and a couple of her friends) good places for this are:

1) cinema (always the best option)
2) the beach (a very good option when the sun is shining) (if there is no beach near, a swimming pool or a cool place at the mountains may be a good option instead, or some other place you and your friends like to go)
3) zoo (more or less a good option, depending on quite a lot things)

off course there are a lot of other places but these 3 are very good options for shy persons to date, this way you can keep contact and see how it works, most girls will NEVER deny if you ask them to go out with a group (unless they really hate you, or if they have some other things planned on that day, which is not likely)

and then on that 'date' see how she is reacting to you and your friends, and another thing is that you can ask your friends what they think about her

good luck, and let me know about the results

(btw, for the next date if the first date was good, you can ask her to go out with you alone, or you can even take her home, or bring her to her own home and meet her parents, it is always good to be respected by her parents ;)) good luck dude

I agree there's too little information about the situation.
But I DO think she is interested in you! If she wasn't interested you wouldnt have this click you have got with her and she wouldn't talk to you that much. So good job!