Forum Lichaamstaal

Iedereen maakt gebruik van lichaamstaal. Op deze forumpagina kun je vragen stellen, discussieren en van gedachten wisselen over lichaamstaal.

Forum Lichaamstaal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does he like me???

I would like to know how you can tell if a guy really is interested. Because every guy is different. I feel very much attracted to this guy and we flirt and gaze into each others eyes. We play and he teases me. We touch each other playfully and we cannot talk only body language. I feel insecure when I m around him and I cannot talk to him. He kissed me 3 times on the lips and he tricked me into revealing my feelings for him to him. He also told me that I have to choose between him and my bf if I have feelings for him. And he can look into my eyes with such longing.......but Im not sure if Im seeing all this or just want to see it. Some times he is cruell to me and ingnores me but If Im doing the same thing to him he immediately tries to make it right :). This weekend he gently touched my bottom and than interlaced his fingers with mine but we never spoke. We also had email contact and every weekend I meet him at our hang out. But Im in a relationship so I have to keep my distance. This is very difficult but I manage to handle it. So I keep my contact with him limited. He does the same thing but it hurts me real bad. Please give me some advice what to do

Re: Does he like me???

Well, Jody.
I think he loves you. otherwise, he had never kissed you tree times. I think you have to do what he said. I think you unconscious gave advise to yourself. It was in your story. I think you have to choose between this guy and your boyfriend. It will be hard, but how it is now is bad too.
read your story again as if it was from somebody else and give advise to yourself. yours sincerely fieke