Tae'Nah Sanctuary

The last place to look for your Amazon Athelfis...

Tae'Nah Sanctuary
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Network54 Update

Network54: This site's forum provider

Network54 is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Update: We changed ISPs last night.

It is taking a while for the DNS to move over. Data is currently being loaded from backup. Backup restored up to date 2003-01-10 23:56:10 so far. Sorry this is so slow.

Update 5:00PM - still working on getting the servers online.

FINALLY - CONCRETE NEWS

We will have everything up by tonight, we are restoring from a differnt backup this time. Previous paranoia is paying off. We see light at the end of the tunnel. Best guess now is by midnight. Definately.

Guessing they mean Eastern Time, so maybe 3 hours from now.

Deoris

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It is taking a while for the DNS to move over. Data is currently being loaded from backup. Backup restored up to date 2003-01-10 23:56:10 so far. Sorry this is so slow.

Re: FINALLY - CONCRETE NEWS

Earlier, they said Pacific Standard Time. So, I supposed that they mean midnight Pacific Standard Time.

Valkyra

Replying to:

We will have everything up by tonight, we are restoring from a differnt backup this time. Previous paranoia is paying off. We see light at the end of the tunnel. Best guess now is by midnight. Definately.

Deoris

Replying to:

Re: Re: FINALLY - CONCRETE NEWS

I don't mean to be the barer of bad news, but it's 8:30 a.m. EST,and I'm still not able to get a connection. I thought I'd give it a shot from work before I got started for the day. Latest update from Network 54 says "Update: 1 AM. Recovery in process...."

Chrysippe

Replying to:

Earlier, they said Pacific Standard Time. So, I supposed that they mean midnight Pacific Standard Time.

Valkyra

Replying to:

Deoris

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: FINALLY - CONCRETE NEWS

The net54 forums are back up- have been for a few hours (not too many). Themiscyra's High Council is in the process of changing our forum host provider. I know some of you will be concerned about the rpf posts- but we're already in the process of saving them for archives. The actual move will take a little time, and we're not going to delete the forums afterward- most likely move them into the Members' Section for reference only.

This is just a note. Nothing concrete yet.

~ Queen Jadea

Replying to:

I don't mean to be the barer of bad news, but it's 8:30 a.m. EST,and I'm still not able to get a connection. I thought I'd give it a shot from work before I got started for the day. Latest update from Network 54 says "Update: 1 AM. Recovery in process...."

Chrysippe

Replying to:

Valkyra

Replying to:

Deoris

Replying to: