Tae'Nah Sanctuary

The last place to look for your Amazon Athelfis...

Tae'Nah Sanctuary
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Net54 Forums

Yasoo,

Nai, the net54 forums are down. The message below is from them.

Network54: This site's forum providerNetwork54 is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We are currently experiencing problems at our hosting facility (air conditioning) and are working to restore service as soon as possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I've no control over net54 going up or coming down, but that's why we created THIS forum. Need to post and keep in touch with your Athelfis? You can post here. Unfortunately, this isn't for role-playing, because we'd have to transfer whatever rp posts you did here over to the rpf.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you all know.

~ Queen Jadea

Re: Net54 Forums

Thanks Jadea. I was banging my head against the wall here trying to get on the boards. I seem to have difficulties getting onto the boards later in the evenings, so I thought it was something on my end. Thanks again for the heads-up.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yasoo,

Nai, the net54 forums are down. The message below is from them.

Network54: This site's forum providerNetwork54 is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We are currently experiencing problems at our hosting facility (air conditioning) and are working to restore service as soon as possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I've no control over net54 going up or coming down, but that's why we created THIS forum. Need to post and keep in touch with your Athelfis? You can post here. Unfortunately, this isn't for role-playing, because we'd have to transfer whatever rp posts you did here over to the rpf.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you all know.

~ Queen Jadea